• 1002 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8704 Players Online
  • 7702 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I'm giving people stuff :I (Mineplex Ranks)

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Creadword, Jan 15, 2020.

?

Should I do this again?

1. Yes, I want more giveaway

29 vote(s)
    90.6%
  2. No, shush

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! If you are reading this you probably want a rank on Mineplex, or maybe an upgrade. Well you're in luck! I'm gonna give away one rank to a lucky person! All you have to do to "Enter" is comment on this post with your IGN, and why you should have the ranks. I'll pick 3 people randomly and then determine which person has the best reason to get the rank.

What rank am I gonna get? :
    You'll get the first rank upgrade from your current status! For example, if you don't have a rank you will get ULTRA, and if you have HERO, you will get LEGEND.

Best of luck to all entries! Winners will be picked this Friday January 17th.

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    _RSTC_ likes this.
  2. Thank you for hosting an rank upgrade giveaway.

IGN: NoHacksJustGavin
    Why should I have that rank? Because I had ultra for a year and a half.

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    AtlantaTV likes this.
  3. Since I'm happy with being Titan I'll enter for a friend.

IGN:
    NedIsMyBoyfriend
    Why should I have that rank? He has wanted Hero rank for a long time and I'd really like to surprise him with a shiny new rank.

Thanks a lot!

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  4. Heyo!

I already have Eternal and well I'm staff as well but I want to say good luck to those who enter this giveaway! This is a really nice thing of you to do for everyone who may want a rank but can't afford it, very nice of you! Good luck everyone!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Creadword likes this.
  5. Hey! I'm happy with my ranks, but I do have a friend that I'd like to enter :)
    His name is espineto. He's a super close friend of mine that I've known since I started playing here, and he's always been dear to me. I think he's very much deserving of this rank due to the kindness he shows others, and how he's always caring for his friends - it'd be nice to reward him with something for once!
    His current rank is ultra, but an upgrade would be well-received, and I think he'd be super happy to get it :D

Thank you for your generosity - I appreciate the giveaway!

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  6. My IGN is AshyNashy
    Why should I have that rank?
    I currently have a knight rank, and I believe if I win I could get Lord rank. It would seem really nice to have a rank upgrade. I'd really appreciate it if I won.

Thank you for hosting this giveaway. :)

Can I add my brother in? If so, his IGN is XxNeil2010xX. He would be really happy; he deserves it more than I do. I usually make him rage quit if I join his game lol. He currently doesn't have a rank.
    He will really appreciate you hosting this giveaway once I tell him about it. ^-^

Posted Jan 15, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 19, 2020
  7. My IGN is WowCaleb and there are people I could’ve given this rank to but sadly they don’t play Mineplex anymore so I don’t want to waste it. I would like this rank as I’ve had Hero since I asked my dad for it when I was 12 years old and I don’t think he’d be up for it again! Thanks a million for hosting this :)

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  8. IGN: _RSTC_
    Why should I have that rank? Because a higher rank helps me to gain more shards, and I am always farming shards for chests, it would be nicer to have a bigger shard bonus :)

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  9. IGN: FnS_KraKeN
    Reason He should he a rank: He has had Legend for over three years and is one of my best irl friends!
    Thank you!

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  10. IGN: Glummes
    Reason: My birthday is coming up and I'd like to have some cool rank to match my Java account while I work on getting Trainee on my Bedrock one.

Thanks for this!

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  11. Wow, such a nice person for giving things away! ^^

IGN: Laprased
    Reason: Been playing Mineplex for the longest time (2-3 years or so) and I have a bedrock rank, but not one java, and I would very much appreciate if you gave me the upgrade ^^

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  12. Wow, thanks for doing this. (This is for my brother btw)

IGN: oBlaq
    Reason: He really enjoys playing on Mineplex but isn't interested enough to actually get a rank. It would be nice if he got it.

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  13. Thanks so much for hosting!

IGN: IamBookBanned
    Reason: I really love Mineplex and the community and have been trying to get Eternal for a long time, Titan is one step closer to that. Thank you so much for considering me!

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  14. Thank you so much for doing this! It's incredible to see players who want to give away a rank to someone. Awesome!

IGN: Dan1el
    Why should I have that rank? I honestly don't have any good reason, but it would be fun to get a little bit more features ingame. I really love playing on Mineplex, and it would be awesome to get more features for free!

Once again, thank you so much for doing this!

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  15. You are very generous for doing this, thank you so much :)

IGN:
    NuclearFury

Why I should have an Upgrade? I have been playing Mineplex for a long time now, and I love how Mineplex is significantly changing. It would be very fun to see the features that you can have as well!

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  16. Heyo! Ty so much!
    IGN: barconic

Why should they have an upgrade?
    They've been default for around 4 years, and it'd be very generous for you to liven up his heart and experience of mineplex. :c It tears me to think about it

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  17. ign: Partial_Collapse
    why should i have a rank:
    i have played on mineplex since 2015, and although i've wanted a rank for the longest time, my parents always said no because they are petrified of the internet :(

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  18. Hey everyone! Apparently my internet is going out tomorrow, and I'm gonna be going out of town, I decided pick the winners today! I used a random number generator to find the applicants. Anyways, the FUN part is that all 3 of the selected members should be getting ranks! :D

First off @xOeuf I got your friend espineto HERO rank! I really hope they enjoy it!
    Secondly, @WowCaleb I got you an upgrade to LEGEND! Enjoy /mps and the many other perks my friend!
    Lastly, but surely not least @JovanYT_ your brother, oBlaq now has ULTRA rank! Hope he enjoys it!

Thanks everyone who participated! I really wish I could have given you all ranks, but since the votes to do this again were so high I will soon! Thanks again everyone, and best of luck in future giveaways!

Take care!
    - Cread :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 16, 2020
    WowCaleb and xOeuf like this.
  19. Omg tysm! That's super kind of you <3

Posted Jan 16, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 16, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and Creadword like this.
  20. Oh rip I didn't get a chance to sign up ;-;

Posted Jan 16, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.