• 497 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3076 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I'm Kassy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by iKassy, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Hey there I'm Kassy, I have been playing on this network since 2014. I discovered this server by a YouTuber that was playing turf wars and since then I got really into it. I met a lot of great people on this server and I hope to continue meeting new people. I met one of my best friends on this server, we now know each other in person and now live right next to each other. Without Mineplex I probably would've never met my best friend Erica. I love to play Cake Wars, DOM and use to play Capture the Flag but the game is now dead so all I do now is play DOM. I have a few Mineplex world records for Capture the Flag and I also have 2 dogs one is named Nala and the other is named Lucas.

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    _Prof_ and Eroca like this.
  2. Nice to meet you Kassy! I totally don't know you already ;)

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    iKassy likes this.
  3. Heyo Kassy!

I go by Skill, XMas, You, Too, 4, and I'll go ahead and stop now. I prefer the first two, you'd be surprised how many people have referred to me by the rest. I remember finding Mineplex off a ParkerGames video, and a lot of other YouTubers back in 2014. I've played a variety of games removed or not, and while I haven't set any world records, I've been on a few leaderboards throughout my time. I've also met a lot of amazing people throughout my time, one by the name of Squirtle and we have been friends for over 5 years now. My favorite game is Cake Wars, but I play SSM, Sky Wars, NANO, and really anything I feel like playing. Aside from network priorities, I also put a lot of time towards my sub teams and the Mineplex Forums and Discors. I have a dog, cat, and fish but I am allergic to cats so I'm not around hin too much. If you see me around, don't be afraid to say hello, I don't bite.

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    iKassy likes this.
  4. Hello Skill it's nice to meet you and I definitely will say hello if I ever see you in a lobby. I always play Cake Wars with my friend Erica and our other friend named Firefox54. Aww that must suck being allergic to your cat, some of my family members also have cat allergies. If you ever want to join my friends and I in a game of Cake Wars or something you are more then welcome to play with us. It's always nice playing with a full team haha. Also if I do see you in the same lobby I'll probably ask if you want to tag along if you remember me :P

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 12, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  5. Hi there!

It's awesome to see long time members of the community making forums accounts. As you may know, the forums helps create positive community discussion that improves the network as a whole. The forums has a lot to do and it fills me with joy to see you participating and enjoying it.

I am always open for a friendly conversation. You can friend me in-game, on the forums, or on discord and we can talk any time!

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    iKassy likes this.
  6. Hey Kassy!

My name is Nick, and I am a Moderator here on Mineplex. Firstly I'd like to start off by saying it was really nice to read your introduction; I learnt a lot about you in only a few sentences, so great job writing it out. I also joined Mineplex going back quite a few years now, I believe I joined sometime during 2015, so it's amazing to be able to meet someone from back then, who knows, we may have played some games together before! I have to 100% agree with you that Mineplex has been the way I've made a lot of my friends; of course over the years I lost a lot of them due to inactivity, but there are still a number of people I talk to now that I haven't known for long, but are still amazing people with great personalities. The story about meeting your best friend made me very happy to read, it's so nice that you made a lifelong friend with someone over Mineplex that you see in real life, so good job to you two for keeping up the friendship! Going back a number of years, I would play DOM all the time with a certain group of friends, but after school there aren't as many players playing it nowadays so I usually play something like Skywars, Nano Games, Master Builders or Cake Wars.

Anyway, it was very a pleasure to read your introduction, and I've started to see you commenting on posts around the forums which is lovely to see. If you need anything at all, or just want a chat, please do send me a PM or add me in game /f AyyNick! Hope to see you around soon! :D

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    iKassy and TooMuchXMas4You like this.
  7. Hello Kassy!

Its wonderful to see your still around after all these years! I am ddgolfer04 or you can call me DD. Whatever is preferred. I love many things on mineplex such as Survival Games, Speed Builders, and interacting with the community! I am so glad you met a good friend here because there are a lot of fantastic people here on this server! I actually came across to Mineplex in around 2014 as well! I was introduced by Parker Games, just how you were, as well as CaptainSparklez and a whole lot more! I have had a lot of friends over the years. Some ended up leaving awhile back. However, some are still here! It brings me joy when I meet people from awhile back. This brings me joy because it is very satisfying to see that people still enjoy the true beauty Mineplex really is! I have made many accomplishments through my years, and some being incredible. For example, I once got Titan out of a monthly chest, which were mythical chests, and I was amazed at seeing what was happening in front of me! Overall, I am so glad to still see you here, and if you ever catch me around in-game. Do not be afraid to say hi!

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    iKassy likes this.
  8. Thank you I appreciate that and I am also open to conversations on discord, in game and on the forums. You can also friend me in game if you want /f iKassy :D

Hello there Nick, I think I've seen you around a couple times in the lobby and thank you for replying to my introduction :D. Some of my close friends have also not been on due to inactivity as well, it's sad but at the same time you get to meet new people to talk to. Maybe I did see you in a DOM or CTF game back then, I always play it and I still do to this day. I only play CakeWars when my friends want to play. My best friend and I are always going to be grateful towards Mineplex because of how we met haha. Like I said above you can also friend me if you want in game and on the forums if you want to end up messaging me :D I just got back into the forums since I noticed the Enjin one was no longer there.

ooo It is always fun seeing old players, I don't really come across many old players as I use to anymore. My friend use to watch Parker Games too. I'm grateful for all of those who are replying to this, it's giving everyone here a great opportunity to know more about each other. If you also see me in game don't be afraid to say hello as well. Like I said above you can always message me in game, or over anything really :D

OP OP
  9. Welcome to the forums @iKassy! I hope you have a great time here! If you want to friend me my java username is Cooksickdude. I also play cake wars too! Anyways I hope you have a great time here on the forums and have fun!

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    iKassy likes this.
  10. Thank you for the welcoming! I will probably be seeing you around then if you play cake wars :D, I hope you have a great time as well and a I have you have a good day/night!

OP OP
  11. Night to be exact :p

Posted Nov 12, 2019
  12. I am Brute.

Posted Nov 12, 2019
  13. Hi Kassy! It's nice to meet you and Welcome to the Forums!
    I like cheese and I hope we can be friends.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  14. Hellooo!

It's nice to meet you Kassy! Survival games were what actually attracted me to Mineplex back in early 2015 I believe, but since then the community has become an awesome part of Mineplex for me, it's amazing to meet new people and make new friends, and making an introduction on the forums is a great way to do that! Personally I enjoy more casual game modes such as DMT or Master Builders, but I will occasionally play Cake Wars or Skywars too! If you ever need anything, feel free to message me on the forums or add me in-game /f Dallarth and I'll do my best to assist you! Have a good day!

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    iKassy and rockie777 like this.
  15. Thank you for the welcoming! It is nice to meet you as well and I like cheese too :P, and of course we can be friends :D you can add me in-game if you'd like /f iKassy hope to see you around!

Nice to meet you too Dallarth! I use to love survival games back in the day, but now I rarely play it. I agree with you! meeting new people is always some sort of adventure? Not really sure how to word that right but I'm sure you get what I mean haha. Anyways, I hope you have a good day as well and hope to see you around sometime :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 13, 2019
  16. Hey Kassy!
    I'm fire, you know more, but there are some things you don't. :}
    I too was introduced to Mineplex through YouTube by the fantastic Mr CaptainSparkles, watching him play survival games was one of the biggest reasons I wanted to play on Mineplex. After abot 5 years of paying my first game of SG, I thought it was about time for me to make my self useful around this community so I became what I am now :) Favourate game on Mineplex will always be Survival Games because it's just fun overall and the high number of possibilities.
    Although I've made many friends online, I've never met any of them, but that won't be the case in a few months!
    I have a goldfish but besides that, no pets, (except my older sister who I suspect might be closer to animal than human o_O)

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    iKassy likes this.
  17. Did you used to be a Clans Moderator?

Posted Nov 14, 2019
  18. What a nerd.

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    iKassy likes this.
  19. No that was Kxssy

No you

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 14, 2019
    Fall likes this.
  20. On this account, I have played on Mineplex since 2016. I discovered this server from a close friend in 2014, played on a shared account for a month, and then stopped. He does not play Mineplex a lot anymore but we still interact with each other often in real life. I favourite games are the bridges, Survival Games, Cake Wars, Mixed Arcade, and Speed Builders. I have an orange tabby (cat) as a pet. Welcome to the Mineplex forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Rules | My Profile | Applications

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    iKassy likes this.