• 1293 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7231 Players Online
  • 5938 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I'm not using a VPN...

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by AeroPikery, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Quick and short to the point. Too lazy to type out a lot rn lol. So I tried logging in today and it says VPN is prohibited on the network. But I don't even have a VPN installed or currently in use.. I'm really confused cuz like how I said, I don't even have a VPN. So, what do I do? Someone reply cuz I'm very confused. This is the first time this happened to me. Also sub to me on (jk LOL).

Posted Aug 11, 2020
  2. Heyo!

The best thing that I can think of Aero is to restart your router. If it is not letting you join in, you can always restart your internet in hopes of it fixing it. Personally I would restart my internet and then restart my computer as well. I wish I knew more about this issue, but that is the best potential solution I can think of.

Posted Aug 11, 2020
    okDamien likes this.
  3. restarting your router won't work unless you have a dynamic ip, but most of the time if you current ip is detected as a vpn, the new one will aswell. you can make a ticket here and they will fix it for you. choose the "other" category

Posted Aug 11, 2020
    MC_Minium, Goldek and Amg_ (Amgeh) like this.