• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I'm very new here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ForeverElite, Mar 15, 2019.

1. ForeverElite

ForeverElite

Hi,
    I stumbled across this server a short time ago. I think it was like early 2014. Anyway, after becoming a Helper Management Senior Moderator and creating mediocre YouTube videos (which, I guess helped some people) and then leaving the server, I decided to make a forum account so people wouldn't steal my name.

I've popped my head in the server here and there but usually just go around the realm of SSM on my low level alt account slapping the most recent batch of tryhards.

Anyhow, for those very few that still know me, hello. To those that don't, I'm just like every other new person here. :thumb: (<--- good meme, may it RIP)

~ ForeverElite

p.s. - All my trainee application advice tips are in my videos and I'll just tell you that if you ask me. :)

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Snowwii and SkarmMines like this.
  2. Vertix

Vertix

Welcome to the forums, glad you're here! I'll have to check out some of your youtube videos.
    p.s. - I appreciate a fellow SSM lover. <3

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  3. SkarmMines

SkarmMines

I'd just like to mention that watching your videos definitely helped me out the first time I got accepted for staff. Anyways, welcome to the new forums I guess. Hope to see you around more often other than the occasional pop in. :thumb:

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  4. Phamtastic

Phamtastic

Hey there!

I do not think you are very new here because I still remember when you were a staff member before! Anyways, welcome to the forums site, ForeverElite! It is been a while and I remember when you were a Sr. Mod, Helper Management way back in the late 2014 or around 2015 I think.

Anyways, it is great to see you again on Mineplex, and I am looking forward to talking to you again. If you have any questions, you are welcome to PM me anytime! :D

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  5. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

Nice to meet you, so that you can know me a little better here is some things

Brief Biogarphy

Favorite Color: Red

Hobbies Outside of Mineplex
    Im on my highschools JV basketball team and love basketball. I am a freshman
    I make YouTube videos
    I’m not the best reader but when I find a good book there’s no stopping me

Personal Information

Favorite Movie: Avengers Infinity War
    Favorite TV Show: Psych and Monk I like my dective shows and their fricking hilarious
    Favorite Videogames: Madden 19, NBA 2K19 and of course Minecraft
    Favorite Food: Pizza
    Favorite Dessert: Anything Chocolate

Things I want to achieve on mineplex

Reach Level 100 on bedrock edition
    Reach Top 20 in Cakewars leaderboards on Bedrock (currently ranked 45)
    Become YouTube Rank for bedrock mineplex

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  6. xUmbreon

xUmbreon

Oh damn, I’ve seen some of your videos on how to become a Trainee. While I didn’t specifically use them to help me to become a staff member, they were really entertaining to watch and I appreciate you trying to help players out! I’ve seen you around the old forums, and I welcome you to the new site :) it’s great to see you back, and I’ll be sure to check out some more of your videos sometime!

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  7. ppancake

ppancake

You’re such a legend here haha. Saw you in a lobby recently, seem like a nice guy :^)

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  8. Snowwii

Snowwii

O don't rek me Im trash at SSM lool. Well, its good to see ya.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  9. Hey foreverelite!

I’m actually a big fan of your videos, I watched a lot of them. I had to double check to make sure I read your username right haha! Welcome to the forums.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  10. ___TacoCat___

___TacoCat___

Hey cool! I hope you enjoy you stay!

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    SkarmMines likes this.