• 1434 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1434 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

ImJoshing's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ImJoshing, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Yo!

I'm Josh, and you may have seen me around the server, typically in a Mixed Arcade lobby. As of late, I've wanted to become more involved in the Mineplex community, especially via the forums, so I felt I should introduce myself to all of you. I am a sophomore in high school, and enjoy hanging with friends, being in the choral council, and attending youth group at my church. As stated above, I main Mixed Arcade and am currently going for the win achievement in all of the arcade games (excluding Sneaky Assassins for the time being). I am from the United States, and hope to make a big and positive impact on this community. Let me know if you have any questions or simply say yo, for I'd love to meet all of you!

Posted Oct 21, 2020
  2. Love this!

Polar8!

Always love these introductions

Posted Oct 21, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Oct 24, 2020
  3. It's nice to meet you!

You can call me Polar, I think mixed arcade is very fun. Having a goal of making a positive impact on the community is a great thing, I hope that goal is fulfilled.

You can always PM if you'd like to talk, I hope to see you around in Mixed Arcade. I don't play mixed arcade myself, but I do play mixed arcade gamemodes such as paintball. Maybe I'll see you there.

Anyway, have a great day/night!

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    CookieBilly and DerpDerpie like this.
  4. Heyo,

It was nice to read a little bit about you! My name's Nick, and I'm a Sr.Mod on the Recruitment team here at Mineplex. I usually play games like Skywars, SB and NANO on Mineplex, but I love most of the games on the server. I think it's really great that you're trying to get more involved with the community, it's full of amazing individuals who are really kind and helpful. Anyway, if you ever need help with anything then feel free to send me through a message!

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  5. Yo!
    Nice to meet you! I hope I can see you in-game some time! Unfortunately I do not play mixed arcade myself but I do play mixed arcade games such as Super Paintball. I think its great that you're trying to get more involved. I am trying to do the same.

PM me if you wanna chat.

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  6. Hey Josh, I've seen you around quite a bit. It's great to see like-minded individuals wanting to make a positive impact on the community. Thanks for posting this, nice to meet you! I'm going for all achievements too, maybe we can play some time :)

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  7. I like this, but I play on Bedrock and.. well I play on bedrock so you will never see me in-game ever.

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  8. Hi Josh! Mixed arcade used to be my favourite gamemode too! Sadly, it was removed from bedrock for a while because of the many bugs. Recently I started playing more and more java where I love to play speedbuilders!
    You seem like a cool person and I feel like you're definitely making a good positive impact on the community. :)
    Hope to see you around sometime!

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  9. Thanks so much for all the warm messages! It was nice to wake up to on a Thursday morning. Hope to see you all around!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 22, 2020
  10. Hi Josh!

It’s nice to see that you’re looking to become more involved with Mineplex, and the forums are certainly a great place to connect with the community! I play Mixed Arcade sometimes too, although typically you’ll find me in a lobby or playing SSM, Block Hunt, or Dragons, and sometimes Minestrike and Survival Games as well. If I see you around sometime I'll be sure to say hello! Also, if you ever have any questions about anything then feel free to message me and I’d love to help you out in any way that I can :).

Thanks for posting and I hope to see you around!

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  11. Hey, It's nice to see that you want to be more involved in the community!

Posted Oct 22, 2020