• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7194 Players Online
  • 4304 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Immortal Games Friday

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spewkie, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Hello everyone!

Last night I hosted a Survival Games (a bunch of other games as well) event on my MPS. The winners of all the games got a 1 month subscription of the Immortal Rank! Due to the amount of success I had and the MPS almost being full. I have decided that I am going to make this a weekly event. I gave away 10 Immortal ranks last night and everyone had a really good time and I want to continue giving to this awesome community of mine.

Every Friday at :
    PDT: 8:00 PM
    MDT: 9:00PM
    CDT: 10:00PM
    EDT: 11:00PM

I will call these "Events" Immortal Games Friday and I will be giving a minimum of 4 Immortal ranks out a week. 2 solo survival games matches and 1 team survival games match. Some weeks we will also compete in some non-pvp related games for Immortal as well on top of the Survival Games matches.

Hopefully everyone enjoyed their time last night and to the 10 people that won Immortal congratulations! Who will I be seeing new or who will be returning next week?(:

Note: I will not be hosting this event tonight due to me hosting last night. I just decided that Fridays are universally better for most people.

Posted Aug 14, 2020
  2. Hi Spewkie!

I think your hosted events are so generous and thoughtful of you! I really appreciate players like you who do good throughout the community. With that being said, I hope your hosted events go well! I am excited for players who may not have immortal who are being given the opportunity to win it thanks to you. :D Cheers and keep being positive!

Posted Aug 14, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 14, 2020
    allegient™ likes this.
  3. Hey!

I love that you’re doing this! It gives players who can’t buy immortal, or any rank for that matter, a chance to get one. Like @Amgeh said above me, I really appreciate this and what you do. I’m sure the people who win the immortals are very grateful for that opportunity haha. People like you are what makes Mineplex a better place! Keep up the good work and I hope all goes well. Thanks for sharing!

Posted Aug 14, 2020
    Amg_ (Amgeh) likes this.
  4. Hellooo

This is really kind and generous of you. 10 immortal ranks is a lot and I'm sure the winners appreciate you very greatly. I wasn't able to make it, but hopefully this week I will be able to! I already have immortal so I would just be playing for fun, but it'd be awesome to see other players do well and win this special reward! This is what I love about the Mineplex community, the kindness and generosity shared towards others who may not be able to purchase a rank on their own. Keep on doing what you're doing, thanks again for everything!

Posted Aug 14, 2020
    allegient™ and Amg_ (Amgeh) like this.