• 286 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3063 Players Online
  • 2777 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

IMMORTAL Giveaway! Disclaimer: 1 month only

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by lohra, Apr 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGN: Snowwii
    Discord Tag: cerns#0825
    What your Quarantine Highlight has been: My highlight has been spending more time bettering myself. I am able to spend more time with family and play games online with my friends. Also, I am working to exercise more and just maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Thanks so much for doing this giveaway, I remember when I won my first giveaway last year and got hero rank and It really made my day. It's great to see people giving back to the community again

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    xGetRekted and lohra like this.
  2. ... No. I want to give everyone an equal chance.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2020
  3. Just a little update post - if you ask for a rank above the price of Immortal I’m just going to discount your entry because it’s rude.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2020
    charm and Truthhs like this.
  4. First of all, very generous of you to have a rank giveaway! Hoping I can win because i've had Hero for a couple years now and it would be nice for an upgrade! Once again thanks and best of luck everyone!

IGN: Dacked
    Discord Dacked#5899

Quarantine highlight would probably be just getting to be with my family all the time because we aren't often together with one another so it's nice spending time with them!

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    lohra and xGetRekted like this.
  5. Hey! I just want to start off by saying thank you for doing this! It’s always nice to see players giving back to the community! Thanks once again!
    IGN*: ShatteredAbyss_
    Discord Tag: LT Tombstone 77#9018
    What your Quarantine Highlight has been*: I guess I can say that my quarantine has been going pretty well so far. Although I do miss the everyday routine of school and sports, and online school isn’t ideal, I’ve been enjoying it overall. It gives me a bit more time to focus on Mineplex, as I do have to be active as a Staff Member. My family and I are healthy as well, so that’s good. I do miss sports, but I do occasionally play indoor hockey, and I do got outside to play football sometimes. I do try to stay active and healthy all the time. I’d say I’m enjoying my time off of school a bit, although it isn’t ideal.
    Thank you once again for doing this! Good luck to everyone else entering! :)

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Jab and lohra like this.
  6. IGN: jabomb
    Discord tag: *jabomb#3731
    Highlight of quarantine: This is a hard one, I have enjoyed being able to garden much more, and find and leran about new places I would like to travel to when we are finally "released". Thanks for the question feels good to reflect on quarantine!

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  7. IGN*: Bill_Cl1nton
    Discord Tag: pundle#3212
    What your Quarantine Highlight has been: Hanging at home, sleeping in, and facetiming friends while playing Mineplex! Thank you so much for the giveaway, looking forward to seeing who wins!

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  8. Im not entering but good luck to all

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    xGetRekted and lohra like this.
  9. IGN*: oml
    Discord Tag: ace#5030
    What your Quarantine Highlight has been*: I got Netflix, drama, boredom, spring break, I'm bored out of my mind and been tryna get someone to level me up for the past 2 months now, hope I win it would help, did not know horseman is gone so god bless :pray: thanks for doin this giveaway.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  10. IGN*: afterfive
    Discord Tag: Frederik#0646
    What your Quarantine Highlight has been*: Playing Blockhunt in a party with 20 people on saturday and absolutely destroying the hunters as chickens. We've had smaller parties since then but that was def. my highlight so far. I also enjoy the nice weather and having no school allows me to sleep really late every day (until 12pm lol).

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  11. ign: HolyCombo
    Discord: MoneyMar#6631
    My Quarantine highlight has probably been staying up late at night binging on Netflix and youtube. pretty unproductive but hey, ill take this free break

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  12. IGN ChaosSpark
    What your Quarantine Highlight has been,
    i have been working on teaching myself wood working and basic carpentry,
    it has been fun so far and furniture is so expensive these days so now i make my own.
    Thanks for the giveaway!

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  13. ✳ IGN: jaborrie
    ✳ Discord Tag: jab†#5993
    ✳ What your Quarantine Highlight has been:

My quartine highlights have just been playing with friends and talking to people whether it's on Discord or on face time. Although, yes, I do miss my daily routines and hate how we have double the work, I don't mind quarantine too much. I haven't really been outside much besides my backyard, because of conspiracy theories I've watched, but I'm not going to get started on that. :eyes:.

Thank you for doing this giveaway to allow other people to have a chance of getting a rank. I'd like to wish to the best of luck to those choosing to apply!

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  14. IGN*: T00thBrush
    Discord Tag: ToothBrush#2833
    What your Quarantine Highlight has been*: Being w the homies

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  15. IGN: ___Tacocat___
    Discord: TacoCat#4065
    Quarantine Highlights: I was able to spend more time in mineplex and I got 69,420 score in the slime game lmfao

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  16. Hey! Thank you very much for hosting this giveaway! Since I don't really want immortal I'll enter for a friend.

IGN*: NedIsMyBoyfriend
    Discord Tag: TimIsMyName#9512
    What your Quarantine Highlight has been*: Pretty boring but I found my old Wii and I've been playing it so quarantine hasn't been that bad!

Thanks again!

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Truthhs and lohra like this.
  17. IGN:ToxicSinner
    discord tag: Lost Illusion#5949
    What your quarantine highlight has been: the highlight of my quarantine has been playing tons of mineplex, with friends, binging new shows on netflix, and baking tons of cake!

Thank you for the oppurtunity!

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  18. Hey, IGN: Truthhs
    (If I do possibly win I can message you my discord myself or you can find me on Mineplex)

What your Quarantine Highlight has been*:
    I haven't done much since I can't really leave my house nor do anything outside since everything is pretty much closed. I have been playing Cakewars a bit more, catching up on work, and texting new/old friends. :) <3

Posted Apr 4, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 4, 2020
  19. IGN: Take a guess, it's KerbalBoy
    Discord: Take another guess lmao, it's KerbalBoy#4474
    Quarantine Highlight: There are several things I would say, but one of my favourite has to be playing Animal Crossing New Horizons. It's fun and relaxing and hilarious when you have glasses the size of your face to hide your wasp stings xD

Betcha thought I was gonna say something social. Nope. #introvertlifebestlife

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  20. IDK what ranks are above Immortal but I'm going for Hero?

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    lohra likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.