• 394 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5814 Players Online
  • 5420 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

IMMORTAL Giveaway! Disclaimer: 1 month only

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by lohra, Apr 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omg I really want New Horizons but I don’t even have a switch ):

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2020
  2. Hi all, I edited the post if you’d like to read the bottom bit, it’s just stating I’m probably going to end the giveaway and the end of today (4/4/20) because we have a load of participants anyway!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Party and Jylie like this.
  3. IGN*: Jxliee
    Discord Tag: Jxliee#0001
    What your Quarantine Highlight has been*:
    Mostly reconnecting with old friends which I haven't properly talked too in a while. I really missed a lot of the people I've been talking too recently, both online and in-real-life. The best interaction that made this all better was spending about 3 hours with two of my primary school friends on Xbox Live trying to figure out how to cross-platforms (PE + PC) and trying to play Minecraft together, only to fail miserably. We kept trying to get onto servers together and because I was using my PC it complicated everything. Because we're all stupid, it just didn't work out- but the 3 hours we spent trying was hilarious and was pretty great.

The only thing that could top this is my Junior Cert getting cancelled, but they're so convinced they can get it done, even if it means doing it at the start of TY! :( It's the most annoying thing ever and it's quite stressful that they're trying this hard for the Junior Cert because it means absolutely nothing. I mean nothing! I'm probably going to fail it because of this. But yeah, that 3 hours was the highlight of this quarantine so far.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  4. That sounds super fun- PE and PC mostly can't mix. In Minecraft they can't, but Roblox and Fortnite they can.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Jylie and lohra like this.
  5. IGN*: ChiefChippy2
    Discord tag : ChiefChippy2#7983
    Quarantine Highlight:
    Sleep Eat Code Eat Minecraft Go out for a bit and get scared by people coughing or random sirens Back to minecraft Eat Movie Sleep Wake up at 2am thinking i have covid.
    I have a healthy, interesting daily life.
    also funny fact quarantine allows me to watch movies every day until midnight and wake up at 7am feeling grate.
    edit : also I'd prefer an equivalent permanent rank (hero ? idk the price) tysm for hosting :heart:

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  6. LOL this is great.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  7. people its not fair if you already have a rank and are doing this.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  8. IGN: xWand
    Discord: RealWand#9576
    What your Quarantine Highlight has been: Well, I can't really say much besides Mineplex and a lot of school work. I do like working at home though much more than at school. It's a much quieter and chilled environment to study in. :)

Thanks for doing this, I imagine there are a lot of people entering! Thank you again, stay safe everyone!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  9. It’s completely fair - it’s a giveaway for the Immortal rank for a month, not as if it’s an ultra giveaway or something - please be respectful to other entrees

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  10. Heyo!

I won’t be entering this giveaway because I already the Immortal rank, but I just want to say thank you for hosting this giveaway and best of luck to all who enter!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Party and lohra like this.
  11. Uh oh i just realised by giving out my discord tag here I might get spammed with dms.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    lohra, NinjaMaster895 and Party like this.
  12. As @lohra stated it is completely fair for people that already have ranks like Ultra, Hero, Legend, Titan and Eternal to enter for 1 month of Immortal because they don’t have it yet.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  13. Hi Guys I will be taking the last entrants at 6pm BST.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  14. IGN*: aCAFfee
    Discord Tag: ScarletBlood37#4546
    What your Quarantine Highlight has been*: lots of schoolwork and spotify 24/7 :)

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    godaroura and xGetRekted like this.
  15. Hello!

IGN*: ddgolfer04
    Discord Tag: ddgolfer04#5532
    What your quarantine highlight has been*: One of my favorite things that my siblings and I have done was make a fort in our living room. Which we then slept there for around 3 days as we added more and more things to the fort each day!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  16. IGN*: AdamVonBadam
    Discord Tag: Adaaam#5239
    What your Quarantine Highlight has been*: Playing Minecraft haha

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  17. IGN: Oxygenous
    Discord: Oxygenous#9638
    What your Quarantine Highlight has been*: idk

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  18. IGN*: Oxygenous
    Discord Tag: Oxygenous#9638
    What your Quarantine Highlight has been*: idk

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  19. IGN*: Friend's IGN: Oxygenous
    Discord Tag: Oxygenous#9638
    What your Quarantine Highlight has been*: Nothing

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  20. Hi guys! Giveaway entries have officially ended, I'll collate everyone's names into a random number generator now!

Only 1 entry will count per account, sorry!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.