• 568 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11311 Players Online
  • 10743 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Java Immortal Loyalty Point Shop (07/10/2020)

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by OneThousand, Jul 10, 2020.

1. I doubt they would go that far considering that would ruin the actual game experience for players, whereas the current immortals just get out-of-game perks or cosmetic stuff that doesnt really deter nons from playing. If they were to go full blown pay to win they would lose most non-ranks and new players which means less people to buy ranks in the future which is just worse for them in every regard. And as much as I kind of feel scummed by the easy exp these people get, I really don't care as long as it makes the quality of gameplay better in the end. It can be argued that this is a slippery slope, but honestly ill draw the line when it actually becomes pay to win- until then I really couldn't care less as long as it contributes to our dev power.

(And I know some have said stuff about clans becoming pay to win but I don't play that game so I really can't speak on that)

That said, I agree it's pretty unprofessional to make false claims or pump out constantly denied ideas; it just overall does not make a good image for the server- it makes production and ideas seem really disconnected and dysfunctional. However, I can live with that if the server ends up being better because of it.

Posted Jul 13, 2020
  2. Can mineplex stop deleting my response to this thread?
    we get it you cant take any criticism but yk I'm right ;)
    All they are trying to do is milk their slowly dying network, they dont care about the players. If they did there would be new content more frequent

No way, made it 3 hours without being deleted

Posted Jul 13, 2020,
    Last edited Jul 14, 2020
    Nonexistant and sean.. like this.
  3. OMG I KNOW RIGHT BOB!!! They are doing such GREAT work. I am SO EAGER to see people using /disguise! It could be an EPIC addition! Although I WILL SAY that it will be super easy to loop around the rules like STAT BOOSTING or even HACKING! Overall AMAZING!

Posted Jul 14, 2020
    FluteVegetables and RiotRealm like this.
  4. I'm also talking about the other updates that will be implemented soon, not only about /disguise. Regarding /disguise, staff members have ensured me (and probably you in staffrequest) that they have ways to bypass /disguise and see who the real player is. Glad you feel the same way about Mineplex being revived!

#ReviveMineplex

Posted Jul 14, 2020
  5. Looks dope!

Posted Jul 15, 2020
  6. Cool, a bunch of things people have been asking for forever that probably could or should've been included with normal ranks or even by default as is, but now locked behind the subscription based rank, including QoL features and features for stuff people have already paid for (who needs an MPS update when you can just pay extra)? Okay.
    How about game updates. No? Okay.
    I'm not giving the server any more money until the games become playable, not only thanks to bugs, script kiddies and the likes, but also because I don't happen to live in the US.

Posted Jul 17, 2020,
    Last edited Jul 17, 2020
  7. epic style

Posted Jul 18, 2020
  8. Just go the carl, and click on the gold block. It should say how many points you have.

Posted Jul 18, 2020
  9. Gems to shards should be able to every player, if immortals get to have like 8x more shards than normal players it will make it more unbalanced

Posted Jul 24, 2020