• 2882 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8735 Players Online
  • 5853 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Immortal - Paypal Subscriptions *MOBILE*

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by Tripsy, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Hello Everyone,

This is a detailed guide explaining how to unsubscribe from the Immortal subscription via Paypal using a mobile device. Since the iOS edition of the Paypal app does not allow users to remove recurring payments, the following steps were completed on safari, which has the same format as google chrome mobile.
    If you subscribe to the one month option and you are not wanting to pay for the following month. I have created this step by step guide to take you through the process of cancelling your subscription.

For those using a desktop, the step by step guide for desktop PayPal can be found here:

Immortal - Paypal Subscriptions *DESKTOP*

Make sure the first payment went through before cancelling the subscription!

*Apologies that the images are large, they are screenshots from an iPhone!*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope this helped!

Posted Feb 16, 2020
    ScarletBlood37, 24OO and Im_Ken like this.
  2. I mean couldn't you just have merged this post with the other PayPal one.

Posted Feb 16, 2020
  3. I thought it would be easier if there were separate threads for those that use mobile and desktop.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 16, 2020
    Im_Ken and Vocaloiid like this.
  4. Wow thank you, this makes more sense to me because I use desktop more than my Samsung Galaxy but I do need to know how to do this on my phone !!!!!!!!

Posted Feb 16, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 16, 2020
  5. Heyo!

Awesome guide! I know this will help a lot of people out so I appreciate you taking the time to make this!

Posted Feb 16, 2020
  6. Another awesome guide thread you have! This will help mobile players to find their way to cancel their Immortal subscription. I'm pretty sure that this applies to the tablet devices too. Sometimes, it can be easy or difficult for some people who cannot find a way to cancel when they're not on the PC devices.

Overall, keep up the great work you have!

Posted Feb 16, 2020
  7. Thank you, I am glad you like it!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 16, 2020
  8. Really good guide! I’m so glad you decided to make a mobile version of your other guide, I’m sure it’ll help out heaps of players!

Posted Feb 17, 2020
  9. Once again, you’ve created an amazing informative post, that I’m sure will help many people. I really appreciate this and I know this will be super useful to anyone that reads this. Thank you so much for making this, this is going to be so helpful for so many people and will give people a sense of security if they decide to purchase immortal.

Posted Feb 17, 2020