• 790 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12097 Players Online
  • 11307 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Java Immortal Rank (02/09/2020)

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by DeanTM, Feb 9, 2020.

1. immortal.png

Hi everyone!​

After a smaller update some months ago we are now making some bigger changes to Power Play Club. Starting with a re-branding. PPC will now be known as the Immortal rank. Yes, that’s right, PPC will now be a full rank, with a fancy new tag in-game and on the forums. Players with this rank will enjoy every perk PPC used to have. But of course that’s not everything. To once again amplify the VIP experience we are adding some cool new features to this “new” rank like a cool skin swapper, colored chat, join messages, an increased shard multiplier and much much more! For a full list of changes head over to the SHOP or check out the change-log below:​

Immortal Rank (formerly known as PPC) Change-log
    - Change skin with the skin swapper
    - Optional colored chat
    - Join messages/alerts on server join
    - Receive an increased shard multiplier
    - Receive a consumable 1-day XP booster (1 per month)
    - Increased party size (16 -> 32)
    - Higher priority in map voting
    - Ignore velocity in hub option (take no knockback from gadgets in the lobby!)
    - Access to flight in the hub
    - First person spectating
    - Stacker minigame in the hub
    - Clans queue bypass
    - Clans monthly supply drop

Clans Season 6 Map 3 Change-log
    - Map reset
    - New map!
    - Disabled Smoke bomb, Illusion & Overcharge
    - Various shop item price changes
    More detailed info HERE

General Change-log
    - Added confirmation UI when leaving mid-game as party owner

Posted Feb 9, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 10, 2020
  2. Awesome update! I hope that everyone enjoys the update that has been worked so hard on. :)

Posted Feb 9, 2020
    lumenium likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  4. Come on now mineplex LMFAO

Posted Feb 9, 2020
    FluteVegetables, Korben, Nem and 12 others like this.
  5. cool lol

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  6. where is the valentines game? :-:

Posted Feb 9, 2020
    Soels likes this.
  7. sigh

Posted Feb 9, 2020
    FluteVegetables, Korben, Nem and 11 others like this.
  8. wheres the dislike button

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  9. Bruh moment

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  10. One major issue with the server that has been brought up many times is the outrageously cheap ranks in the shop, and I am glad that Mineplex made efforts to fix it.

Posted Feb 9, 2020
    Crash, NoHaxJustCats_ and KerbalBoy like this.
  11. Anti kb and fly: Denied for moderation purposes

LT: YEAH LET'S JUST STICK IT IN IMMORTAL

I enjoy the money for customer service approach here, we were looking for a general update before a money gathering update.

I'm still gonna buy it for a month to show how much of an idiot I am buying it tho

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  12. Sorry Mineplex dislike from me and who knows you might lose players from this, I was looking forward to Rose rush but no we got this rank instead

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  13. i had ppc before and bought immortal thinking it was a new rank. will i be double charged?

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  14. Immortal is the replacement of PPC.

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  15. With all the new perks, I'm excited to test out Immortal. I definitely will be buying it once I get paid.

Also for everyone wondering, there was a thread questioning whether there'll be a Valentines update or not, which you can check out here by the way, I will be putting my response to that in the spoiler below where I talk about it.

Posted Feb 9, 2020
    Danese and Klobby like this.
  16. Okay thank you :D 10/10 use of development time. I'm actually not being sarcastic xD

My only complaint is the colour of Immortal. Sickly yellow? Why?
    Other than that, there isn't really a problem in my opinion. All they did was make PPC better value - they gave them fly abilities in lobbies (GWEN's disabled in lobbies, don't worry), you can skin Clans queues, coloured chat, bigger parties, better monthly bonuses etc.

It's not a scam. It's an objectively better version of PPC (ignoring the awful rank colour). In comparison, PPC was more of a scam, because it just had less features than this.

I think if Mineplex let you change the colour of the rank (dubious) and removed the join message, then there wouldn't be any problems.

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  17. yes i know its just that i already had a subscription with ppc and i bought immortal on top of that. so basically i already got charged for ppc this month and since i bought immortal like 10 mins ago i got charged again (completely my fault though for not reading this post before hand). do i submit a ticket orrr?

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  18. I hope everybody enjoys this new rank! I think it's a pretty decent change in place of PPC and it will give some more reason to support the server with money which is hopefully going to give us opportunities to do more exciting things :D​

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  19. I can see everyone is enjoying it very much!

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  20. Sorry about the inconvience you came across with this, I know how it could've been a little confusing. After speaking with Toki, who's on Support, she suggested you go ahead and make a ticket regarding your issue. I'll be leaving the resources below needed to submit a ticket. Again, sorry about that, and I hope you get that fixed soon!

Posted Feb 9, 2020
    CZArkolan likes this.