• 215 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3075 Players Online
  • 2860 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Immortal rank giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by tempature, Mar 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salutation!

First, I want to start off with a little side story: I've been playing Mineplex since 2016 and when I first started I was only 12 going on 13 and I could not afford a rank nor would my parents buy me a rank because they thought it was "Stupid" to spend money on a block game Which I thought was a little dumb but I was only 12 at the time so I didn't know any better but, moral of the story is I know how it feels not to have a donator rank So, I want to try to help people gain that experience on having a donor rank. Also, I like to give back to the community and i'm feeling generous so why not xD.

SOOOOOOOOOOO, with all that being said I am giving away not one that's weak, not 2... thats ok but it's not better than what i'm about to say next but THREE immortal (1 month subscription) ranks or you can substitute for First rank (if your a non donor).

This rank giveaway will end March 20, 2020 7PM so, good luck to all I will be doing tons more of these in the future so stay tuned! (winners will be chosen by my little brother he's 10 and loves to play his xbox 1)

Rules: Just comment under this thread with your In game name and one thing you like about mineplex.

Sincerely,
    tempature

Posted Mar 11, 2020
  2. My ign is TheStudentUnion and the things i like about mineplex are the original games like super smash mobs and the events such as christmas chaos. They are very fum and interesting.

Thank you for the giveaway, I also like how kind the community can be sometimes.

Posted Mar 11, 2020
  3. Ign Looof and something I like about mineplex is the community of players that has been created through years of the server being up.

Posted Mar 11, 2020
  4. Hey!
    Before I enter the giveaway, I just wanted ti say that reading your story was very interesting. I like how you came from your point of view from the past, and kind of put yourself in someone else shoes and that's why you're doing a giveaway. Which is super sweet! I would love to enter the giveaway and my Ign is Epicbuilder435. I also want to thank you for doing a giveaway. I love people who do these because I think it truly does bring the community together which is an awesome thing to see! Good luck to all who enters and thanks again for doing one!

Posted Mar 11, 2020
    asfhjjsnx782$e and Nuclear™ like this.
  5. Hey!
    My IGN is okDamien.
    First off, I want to thank you for this doing this giveaway, your story is extremely relatable to me as I did not have have a rank until about half a year ago. Anyways on to one of my reasons for my enjoyment of Mineplex, although there are many amazing aspects of Mineplex, (many of which are overlooked) my favorite thing about Mineplex is the community. Many of the players in the community are such amazing people and have contributed many, many hours to this server. Others who do not work for the community, instead show their support through their actions and positivity while in game, in lobbies, parties, the forums, or even the Mineplex discord. I want to thank you for reading through this reply and hope you will consider me to receive your generous gift. Good luck to all the other participants!

Posted Mar 11, 2020
  6. My IGN is Blatous
    Cheers for doing the giveaway.
    One thing I like about Mineplex is the various users I've come across on the server from years ago that I still talk to, to this day. How very epic is that

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  7. Hi I'm Jake and I'm entering for Tumnus145. I like playing mixed arcade and chatting with others on discord.

Posted Mar 12, 2020,
    Last edited Mar 12, 2020
  8. Wassup. First and foremost, thanks for hosting this giveaway; giving 3 subscriptions is very generous of you! Since my immortal subscription ended two days ago I guess I'll be entering myself. My in-game name is Im_Ken and you'll usually find me playing Champions Domination on the server or helping out players in lobbies, which is something I've made into my prime focus whilst I've been a staff member. I love interacting with various friends, community and staff members, that I've made during the course of my time here!

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  9. Yessir! This is really kind of you, and I've always wanted to try immortal before actually buying it :P
    My IGN is xOeuf, and I'd say my favorite thing about Mineplex is the game Super Smash Mobs - it's a very fast-paced minigame, and I enjoy the selection of kits and abilities that come with it, leading to fights that are never the same. You will always find diversity in its players and differences in skill - which means that you can always improve, even once you're very good at the game! I've been playing it for over four years now, and haven't gotten bored!

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  10. Hello! I wanted to start off by thanking you for doing this giveaway, it’s super generous of you to do this for the community, and it will go appreciated immensely. My IGN is xGetRekted and what I like about Mineplex is it’s amazing community. I’ve met so many people on this server who’ve changed my life for the good, and I’m so glad to have met them. Again, thank you for doing this giveaway and good luck to all who enter!

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  11. I just wanted to start out by saying thank you for doing this! It’s super nice of you to give back to the community, and I’m sure many people, including me, will appreciate it! It’s really nice to see players doing things like this, and I’m glad it’s continuing. My IGN is ShatteredAbyss_, and one thing I love about Mineplex would have to be the amazing community here! It’s just really great, and everyone’s so kind and welcoming. I’ve loved it from the moment I joined it, and I think that love will only continue to grow stronger. I think we can all agree when saying that Mineplex has a great community!
    Once again, thank you so much for doing this giveaway!
    Good luck to all who enter!

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  12. IGN: FluteVegetables
    One thing I like about mineplex: block hunt

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  13. IGN: LordOfTeeth
    I like the lack of an anti-cheat mineplex has.

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    DJPenguinPro likes this.

14. Firstly, this is very generous of you and thank you for giving away x3 Immortal subscriptions!

IGN: xSlowWifi
    One thing I like about Mineplex: The community & games (aware it's two things)

Best of luck to everyone who enters!​

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  15. IGN: d3d
    One thing I like about Mineplex is the nano games and how there's a large variety of maps/minigames, so it never gets boring.

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  16. Hello!

I think this is a super sweet giveaway considering where you came from and where you are now! I’m glad you want to give players the opportunity to have a rank that they might not necessarily ever get on their own. Anyways, I will be entering the giveaway now and thank you for your generosity!
    IGN- ddgolfer04
    One thing I like about Mineplex- Honestly, my favorite thing about Mineplex that has always had a soft spot for me is the amazing community we have here. There are so many player groups and friend groups that continue to help each other grow. Even if it is through just “a game” it is still really sweet to see these relationships towards other people that continuously continue to bring them back to Mineplex!

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  17. IGN: kubernetes
    One Thing I Like about Mineplex: Hmm, this is a hard one. I've been playing Mineplex since 2015, although I took a short 2-year break and now I'm back. It feels good to be back on Mineplex. When I posted my introduction on the forums earlier this year, it was met with tons of open arms. I really enjoy the community of Mineplex because the players of Mineplex are so kind, and on the forums they always have intellectual things to say. Whether it's new game ideas or off-topic discussion, Mineplex's community always knows how to respond to posts and come up with the best ideas to present to the community. I come from a very poor family, so if I won this rank I would jump through the roof xD. I hope I win the giveaway, but if I don't, I hope you enjoy your time here at Mineplex.

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    LordRotharoth likes this.
  18. Hello,
    Before entering I liked to say, your story is every interesting and it's amazing that it made you have a point of view regarding the non-donor ranked players, and made you feel generous about rewarding them and make them happy. I really like your generosity, therefore I'm entering this giveaway!

IGN: Asteiph
    One thing I like about Mineplex: There are many things that I like about Mineplex and it's hard to state exactly one thing. However, the most thing I like about Mineplex is the community. Mineplex has offered great community ever since it started. It's really great to interact with the amazing community and have fun chat with them. They're friendly that you could become friends with just talking and finding each others interests and start talking about them. You can even become best friends from just a game and enjoy your time together! That's what I genuinely like about MP and think of how much of a great community it has.

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    Gil-galad likes this.
  19. IGN: F0RTNIT3_Suks
    What I like about Mineplex: I like Mineplex because of the friendly staff and the friendly players like you doing this giveaway. I have played on the server since 2014 and never once have I seen inappropriate, or discriminating remarks on the server. The server's staff and people are simply amazing, and its people like you that are making it better. I applaud you for that.

Thank you so much for doing this giveaway. It's very nice of you to do a generous act like this, and I think everyone participating agrees with me on that. Thank you, and good luck to all participants!

Posted Mar 12, 2020,
    Last edited Mar 12, 2020
  20. Hello!

Just wanted to say thank you for being so generous. People like you make the world a better place. Keep being you, and you will make a impact to the people around you. I enjoyed reading your story as I can relate to you, and just how much I love Mineplex. I have deep appreciation to Mineplex as I have made many new bonds and relationships. The Mineplex community is very welcoming and is very fun to interact with. Personally, my current friendships have become so much stronger because of Mineplex as I play "The Bridges" and "Hunger Games" with them and our teamwork together has been significantly improved. As I was a staff member here on Mineplex, the team really made me a much better person, as I have learned how to talk and communicate to many people in a much better and efficient way. Mineplex has changed me in many ways, and I will continue to play on Mineplex, as this server continues to satisfy me and the community as a whole.

Again, thank you so much for doing this giveaway! I am gratefuk for you and for what you will do for the community.

Let me know if you have any questions.

NuclearFury

IGN - NuclearFury

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.