• 172 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2255 Players Online
  • 2083 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Immortal rank giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by tempature, Mar 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just me you in game, and decided to check this out!

IGN: Quakiy
    Good luck to everyone! <3

Posted Mar 13, 2020
  2. IGN: SpyNinja__
    Reason for Immortal: I haven't had Immortal my whole time on Mineplex, and I got this rank by working for hours on end, so it would be really nice to have it for a month.

Thanks so much!

Posted Mar 13, 2020
  3. IGN: bluebadger11

Favorite thing about Mineplex: The community! Mineplex has a really strong community which makes it fun to talk to people and have more fun!

Little brother, PLEASE pick me!!! It would make me happy. :D

Posted Mar 14, 2020,
    Last edited Mar 14, 2020
  4. IGN: Daneli1
    One thing I like about Mineplex is how all the players join together and become buddies or friends.

Posted Mar 14, 2020
  5. IGN: microwavedsoup

I like to meet new people and play Speed Builders in my spare time. Thank you for the generous giveaway!

Posted Mar 14, 2020
  6. First of all thanks for doing this giveaway and good luck to all partecipants.
    IGN: M3k_
    What I like about Mineplex: The community. I've met a bunch of amazing people when I joined the cmp. I had a very fun time playing with other members.

Posted Mar 14, 2020
  7. I am Thunderer4215 and I like the good pvp system mineplex has

Posted Mar 14, 2020

8. My IGN is Ajiima and I like the fact that mineplex has a variety of different games to choose from. That it is not just based on pvp and you can play games that suit your interests. M

Posted Mar 14, 2020
  9. Heyo!
    I won’t be entering because I am already immortal but, I want to say thank you for being so generous and hosting this giveaway!

Posted Mar 14, 2020
    BeanieWienie likes this.
  10. Thunderer I just wanted to inform you that I'm working on a new server, and I need your help. I'm trying to get the whole server gang back together from Sixtyfives. Reply when you get this and tell me if you're interested or not.

Posted Mar 14, 2020
  11. IGN:carful
    What I like about mineplex: The non toxic people in the community and dragon escape

Posted Mar 14, 2020
  12. Hello!
    Really awesome to see nice people like you in the community. I relate to your story! When I was younger I would try so hard to convince my dad to let me buy a rank, but he never would because he thought it was a waste of money. Once I got a job, I bought Ultra and later Hero. I was very lucky to receive Legend in a Thanksgiving chest last year. I'd really like to try Immortal out and see what it's like. Oh, and my favorite thing on Mineplex is Nano Games and Cake Wars. Thanks so much for being generous! My IGN is BeanieWienie :)

Posted Mar 14, 2020
  13. My IGN: JellyBelly339

One thing I like about Mineplex: I love the staff and the games (guess that's two things, oh well). Some of the games on mineplex which I enjoy a lot, are exclusive to mineplex (cakewars, micro battles, dragon escape), and the staff do a great job interacting with the community. I see them in games from time to time, and they are always helpful towards new players. I wish mineplex had more players, because it would have a way stronger community with a stronger playerbase.

Posted Mar 14, 2020
  14. IGN: Wanderflux

I really love the level system. I've recently found a great interest in statistics and I am well associated with sequences and numbers. I also enjoy mini-games involving quick-thinking memory such as speed builders.

Posted Mar 14, 2020
  15. My IGN is lolnotch and I love how the games improved over time.

Posted Mar 14, 2020
  16. Hey!
    I appreciate your story, showing that you really care about others and can put yourself in other people's shoes. I also liked the story because I was able to relate to it for a while. Anyways, the thing I love about mineplex is being able to interact with my friends and other community members as the server, games, maps, etc) continue to improve around me. I'm very happy with where mineplex is right now, and how it has grown lately. My IGN is IvanProvorov.

Posted Mar 15, 2020
  17. Heyo!

I won't be entering since I already have Immortal, but I'd like to say a few words. I appreciate you hosting this giveaway a lot! I'm sure there are many who would love to win this giveaway so I wish them best of luck! You are truly a kind person for hosting this giveaway and I and the rest of the community are grateful too!

Posted Mar 15, 2020
    tempature likes this.
  18. Not going to enter even though I've never had it but I've come here to wish everyone good luck, I will respond to one of the questions though, One thing I like about mineplex is clans, I've been apart of clans for a while and it was also apart of my childhood games which is why I like the game.

Posted Mar 15, 2020
  19. IGN: extensibility
    I like being hackusated and targetted every single game.

Posted Mar 15, 2020
  20. Heyo!

Well I'm back to this thread as I'll be entering a friend as she so deserves Immortal and is sooo nice and needs that xp boost for level 100 :o Anyway one thing I like about Mineplex is the community and one thing she likes about Mineplex is Cake Wars :)

Thanks for hosting this once again!

IGN: Sun_Girl

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Mar 15, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.