• 158 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2343 Players Online
  • 2185 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Immortal rank giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by tempature, Mar 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Friend's IGN: extensibility
    He was playing mineplex since 2k16 and he deserves that rank.

Posted Mar 15, 2020
  2. I wan't to give rank to my friend: extensibility
    I like the mineplex anticheat. Every time i play dragon escape he smacks me into the void (:

Posted Mar 15, 2020
  3. ign: mpeterski and 1 thing I like about Mineplex is the gamemode bridges. It has had updates recently, and I love games getting updated so they have more opportunity for player counts to rise. Thank you for this giveaway, (my parent's think its dumb to spend money on blockgame aswell lol)

Posted Mar 15, 2020
  4. IGN: Sacori
    I like how mineplex makes cool games

Posted Mar 15, 2020
  5. IGN: fxolan
    My favorite thing about Mineplex is The Bridges. IMO it's always been one of the best games.

Posted Mar 15, 2020
  6. Hallo!

my ign is aweyuh and one thing that I love about mineplex is the whole stats side to it. I can go hours on end looking up other player's stats, and figuring how much exp they have from each game, finding the percentages, etc.

Posted Mar 15, 2020
  7. Hey! :sigils_down:

I can totally relate to your story! When I was younger, my parents never wanted to spend money on games, and it took a lot of persuading to get Legend rank eventually; but I love seeing how you're giving back to people who are potentially in a similar situation as you were. That's just a very generous thing to do. Regardless of whether or not I get the rank, I have to say thank you for hosting this giveaway! My IGN is Creadword, and one thing I like about Mineplex is my wonderful teammates on the staff team. Every day I log onto Mineplex, my fellow staff members always make my day x10 better!

Thanks so much again, for the giveaway! Good luck to all who entered! :D

Posted Mar 15, 2020
  8. Ign: nichady
    One thing I love about mineplex is playing clans, ssm, and other games with friends and enjoying the overall experience.

Posted Mar 16, 2020
  9. IGN: CreativeDolphin

I like the people in the community and the variety of games that Mineplex offers.

Posted Mar 16, 2020
  10. Hi!
    In Game: SuperMonkey22
    One thing that I like about mineplex is how nice the community is to everyone. I already have Legend and would prefer a legend upgrade to eternal (5 bucks) in I win. It would save you money and make me even happier Thanks for doing this man. We need more people in this community like you!

Posted Mar 17, 2020
  11. My ign is TTV Squeakywing
    I love how you can party with your friends and be on the same team and I love the fact that there are morphs and cosmetics it’s a amazing server

Posted Mar 17, 2020
  12. This is a lovely little giveaway and it's so nice to see these things being done more often! I'm not entering as I already have the Immortal sub but I will definitely wish everyone luck and say that this is a very nice gesture to do for people :p​

Posted Mar 17, 2020
  13. IGN: DJPenguinPro
    One thing I like about Mineplex: The game SSM

Posted Mar 17, 2020
  14. My IGN is GRNCH, and my favorite thing about Mineplex is Survival Games. I am not allowed to buy anything on Mineplex either, but if I win, may I please have HERO Rank instead of IMMORTAL? I want HERO the most, because it looks cool. Thank you so much!

Posted Mar 17, 2020
  15. IGN: Labnobros

please pick me i've played mineplex's amazing games like Bridges and SG for many years and if you pick me, you will get good luck on your next game playthrough.

Posted Mar 17, 2020,
    Last edited Mar 20, 2020
  16. Hello!

I'm kinda new here on the forums. My name is Schroll and I love that mineplex still have my favorite old games.

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  17. One thing I like about mineplex is its community, I think its an amazing place to hang out and I've never regreted joining the server c:

Quick Note-
    I've been in the mineplex community for a few months (10 months to be exact), and at one point I didn't have any ranks. I've had every java donor rank in order from ultra - eternal and I want to know what its like to have immortal too. I did buy Knight with my own money less than a month ago, but that was the first time I put my own money into the server. I also think it would be funny if I got immortal since I made a disstrack on it a month ago.

My IGN is SlashTheWarrior

good luck to everyone else c:

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  18. IGN: Corneriavirus
    one thing you like about mineplex.

Posted Mar 18, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  19. My ign is Minnie0 and I really like cake wars and the server's creativity with cosmetics!

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  20. IGN: hapily

One thing I like about Mineplex: My favorite thing about Mineplex is the community. Regardless of what most people say, most of my encounters on Mineplex have been super positive and exciting. If they weren't either of those, they at least taught me a valuable lesson and I appreciate that.

Posted Mar 18, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.