• 157 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1763 Players Online
  • 1606 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Immortal rank giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by tempature, Mar 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SquidNugget385
    My favorite thing about Mineplex is the fact that everyone is controlled but in a way free to do whatever they want. That is really what life is about. Enjoying it to the fullest. I know, even though some people are wreckers and destroy you in a game :) but you still have fun.

I don’t care if you pick me but it would be nice if you did. Much love<3

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  2. Fa11 likes the ideas behind a lot of the games. There are some rather unique games on this server.

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  3. Hello, my IGN is Powvr but if I win I would like the Immortal rank to be given to Hexxel2 (My little brother) since he has no rank. In Mineplex I mainly play super paintball because it is quick and fun. But I like almost all the minigames.

Posted Mar 19, 2020
  4. IGN: cards4in_

One thing I love about mineplex is the community. The community always seems to find a way to come up to an agreement, no matter how much people disagree.

Posted Mar 19, 2020
  5. Thank you for being such a generous person and gifting back to the community! My parents said the same thing when I was younger, i'm going on 8 years playing mineplex it's crazy how fast time goes by! I really enjoy competitive pvp and strategical games and I feel mineplex has a lot of those!

IGN - Dacked

Best of luck to everyone else

Posted Mar 19, 2020
  6. IGN: Endermaster247
    What I like about mineplex: Yes.

Posted Mar 19, 2020
  7. IGN: TheGoldenMiner03
    One thing I like about Mineplex is how we all meet up and communicate with others. Good Luck too all!

Posted Mar 19, 2020
  8. Hey my IGN is: xiWillComeForYou
    I would very much like that rank. Because I get something else, there is no point for me buying it.
    So if you are very sweat I will pray for you every day!♥

What I like about mineplex is: I love this server because everyone here is so sweet. There are many games, and you can enjoy yourself. and also that there are people who give away immortal rank! ♥♥♥

Posted Mar 19, 2020
  9. IGN: MaximumgameYT

I think its great you are doing this and giving back to the community I myself am trying to start a Youtube channel and Mineplex is one of my favorite servers to play on because of the fun original games that they have.

Posted Mar 20, 2020
  10. ign: 1tem

Mineplex is very good good, I love playing Speed Builders, and praying to my lord and savour pingu

Posted Mar 20, 2020
  11. Hello, I'm SpontaneousB! Ever since playing Minecraft I've always loved Mineplex. Sadly, for the most part, I've lost my connection to Minecraft. However, I've started playing again and meeting many new friends. I want to be able to give my friend aqqed_ the chance to have the immortal rank. Because while I had the ability to purchase Titan on sale so I want to be able to give another the same joy. I've always been a fan of the bridges game and minigame system.

Posted Mar 20, 2020
  12. Greetings everyone!

First I want to say thank you all who have entered my giveaway and second to everyone who said "thank you" I really appreciate that really means a lot!

Now the moment everyone been waiting for!

So, The first winner of the immortal rank giveaway is @Daneli1 ! My little brother chose him because he likes Dragon Ball Super which is his all time favorite tv show (mines is hunter x hunter if anyone is wondering :D). So, Congrats and DM me to claim your prize.

The second winner is @kubernetes Congrats! My brother choose him because of his back story and how it relates to our family. I hope this rank do make you jump through the roof with joy I'm glad I could make you happy! Congrats again and DM me to claim your prize.

The Third and final rank I will be giving away goes to @Sven / @xSalted Congrats! The reason my little brother choose you because of "Notice me Svenpai" then he stated "well I noticed him so why not." lol, funniest reason of today. So, Congrats again and DM me to claim your prize.

Congrats to all winners! To everyone else who did not will don't worry I have something bigger and better planned coming real soon!

P.S And to the winners when I purchase your rank I will like a screenie with you for proof I bought the ranks.

Thanks to ALL!

Sincerely,
    tempature

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 20, 2020
    okDamien, Calverin, mathuu and 7 others like this.
  13. My IGN is TastierCheetah.Mineplex is a very well managed server. It has been my favorite server for years and it always will be. It is a place where any Minecraft player can have fun.

Posted Mar 23, 2020
  14. Congratulations to all the winners and thank you @tempature for hosting the giveaway.

However, since the giveaway has ended, I'll be locking this thread now. If you have any further questions or concerns as to why, feel free to PM me!

Thread Locked ↠ Giveaway Over!

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    yauvi and FabianTuck like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.