• 1423 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4002 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Impossibility for respawned players

Discussion in 'Mob Arena' started by hiro9ptcl, Jan 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. You know if you got knocked down by mobs you will respawn on next round, but with no items.

I know we can use respawn token (that causes money handicap) but without, the game becomes lunatic difficulty. so...
    I thought, Mineplex should add something that rescue respawned player. It's impossible to play the game for re-spawned player, even if they got killed by lag. Should make players upset.
    So I recommend to give re-spawned players much gold according to round count. (for example: Round 10->120 gold, Round 11->128 gold, ....)

Mob arena continues forever so... an another idea to say, if the game is on high number of round, I think we don't need respawn otherwise players will waste their time.

Posted Jan 6, 2019
  2. Hi, I think it's a great idea! I do not suffer much from this problem, but I imagine it to be horrible and disheartening.
    Gaining gold when you are reborn is something that would help a lot so you do not keep dying every round. +1 of me.

Posted Jan 7, 2019
    LucasGaamer and hiro9ptcl like this.
  3. Yes, YES YES YES, there at some point as around wave 20 or 30 there should be perms death or something, espiacally since I've had games with my friends that would go to wave 60-70 and we would just kill ourselves at the end just to end the game. Cause once you get that fully enchanted bow and full diamond gear...you win, game over, just keep healing with golden apples and cake and you bassicly win the game. It gets fairly repetitive and it would be cool to have more features and handicaps that are givin to people.

Posted Jan 14, 2019
    LucasGaamer and hiro9ptcl like this.