• 560 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8998 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Impressionist Artwork

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by IntoRainbows, Sep 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I haven't shared art in some time, I've been busy with my final year of college and everything included in that.
    Here's an impressionist piece I did for a friend! Made in Photoshop CC 2019 with a trackpad (including the lettering)

[​IMG]

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    fizznathan, AloeBlacc and CupAWup like this.
  2. This is crazy good, i love the art style and the fact it is made on a trackpad is even more impressive 0_0

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  3. Wow, this is great! Idk why it feels like i saw this before. Btw, have you actually sold your art for money btw outside of forums?

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  4. Hey yes, I did commissions all summer for interior design studios.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 7, 2019
    CupAWup likes this.
  5. Oh wow thats cool c:

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  6. Hey!

Never seen anything like this before, good job!

Best Regards,
    TheMooseBean

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    IntoRainbows and CupAWup like this.
  7. Hey buddy!

This piece is absolutely stunning, a massive well done to you for composing this! I do enjoy casually using Illustrator and Photoshop but have never made anything with such detail and complexion. My favourite thing about this piece is the colours; they're so beautiful and they all complement each other. I love the text too, you've outdone yourself mate. Keep up the great work, you have pure talent! I'd love for you to share with us some more creations later down the track. :)

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  8. Hey Nick! Cheers to you for the incredibly kind words and gracious support, I truly appreciate that so much :) I do all 95% my work in Photoshop and then some compositing in Illustrator as well as After Effects. Coloring this took over five drafts, adding up to a few hundred layers in total! It was definitely a more time-consuming project that I did over the span of 2.5 weeks as I had time. I got it printed for a friend which was great! I'll certainly share more work as I go along, message me if you'd like to see past stuff! Best wishes <3

[EDIT] 100 posts!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 7, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  9. Hey!

This is absolutely incredible. Well done to you for doing this woah. Also the lettering is so cool it could be a font. The color palette you chose for this is also incredible.

Again, well done :)

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  10. Hey Maxogen! Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it. Coloring this piece was an adventure, I enjoyed :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 8, 2019
  11. Wow, this is really good! You're talented, keep up the good work and have a nice day! (●´ω`●)

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  12. This is awesome! I’ve always admired impressionist works—I’d love to try one some day but I’m always so scared that I’d loose control of the art and end up ruining it lol. The fact you did this on a trackpad just makes it even more amazing!

Posted Sep 18, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  13. WOAH.

I just came from your other post earlier on and wow. Wow wow wow. What an amazing artist you are!! Not only can you create such stunning artwork in an entirely different way, but you can express and show emotion in such unique gorgeous ways. I'm in awe, wow I actually have no words. This is a piece I'd love to have as like a background on my computer or hanging up in my living room.

I seriously don't know what else to say I'm stunned. I know it seems like the way I'm saying this is fake but I'm actually being so honest here, I seriously love this. I opened up the thread, saw it, and just went "WOAH". I believe that photoshop at times can be somewhat tricky to use, so considering you did such an awesome job with photoshop, AND WHILST USING A TRACKPAD, I'm even more impressed.

I've used trackpads every now and then to create art and I can honestly say it's not always easy! You have a huge future ahead of you in art and I encourage you to keep this up! I believe that with patience and practise you can get even better than you already are, and maybe one day your art will be up in galleries all over the world! Or on websites or wherever!

Big things are ahead of you, so keep dreaming big. <3

From yours lovely,
    Sarah | Luvli

Edit:

I just looked again and ITS JUST SO GOOD!

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    IntoRainbows likes this.