• 354 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2933 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In game leaderboards glitched

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by oxyu, Dec 9, 2019.

?

Would you like monthly leaderboards in game?

1. Sure it would be cool to see.

100.0%
  2. Not really.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hey, I’m here to talk about how some of the in game leaderboards are glitched and how players don’t deserve to be on them. In the game MicroBattle the top two players on the leaderboards have glitched wins which is taking up space for the legit players who actually grind the game. So basically you have to get top 8 just to show up on the top 10 because of these players glitching their wins. I’m also sure this is the case for many other games with glitched wins and I can find it very annoying having to get an extra 1000 wins just to show up number 10 in game. I mean for example the number 1 player xeiu has 100 million exp earned and 26k wins.. just unfair to the actual players who want to be known on the leaderboards. And as were on the topic of leaderboards why not add monthly wins to in game lobby’s? Many people probably don’t use the forums to check stats and just rely on in game leaderboards.
    Well thanks for your time I’m hoping many people understand this frustration and many people who deserve to be on a top 10 but simply can’t because of glitched player stats...

Posted Dec 9, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  2. How are the glitched stats created? Are they glitched by hacks and exploits, or are the impossibly high scores a result of an unknown bug?

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  3. Sometimes they get modified by dev/admin+ and other times they just get glitched somehow. If anyone knows how they get glitched, I’d love to know

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  4. How do you know the leaderboards are glitched? What if they are just more passionate than everyone else? GottaGoFasta has the most Block Hunt wins and about 16k more than 2nd place. Additionally, you can report bugs here.

Adding a monthly leaderboard in-game seems logical since there is already one of the forums. I think this can save effort especially for those who do not have an account on Xenforo. This sort of gives those who want to be known something to show for since a month is not a short period of time to consistently put in the effort during.

+1

Report a User | Report a Bug | Rules | My Profile | Applications

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  5. There was a glitch from a while back and I know for a fact it existed, although I dont know exactly what it was, or how to make it happen. The main game I play super paintball, most of the people at the top of the leaderbord have 20k wins, but the person that's actually at the top has 60k I think. There isnt any way that someome could possibly ever get that many wins even if they have been playing since paintball came out. Its just not possible. I myself have playes for 4 years and have 3000 wins. Its just not possible.

Posted Dec 9, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 9, 2019
  6. Well as a level 100 in the community and the level 100 discord we keep track of every win record and stat. The most exp earned legit is 45 mill from nwang888 not 100 mill.. that’s level 100 ten times now, simply not possible, and I heard a rumor the wins were glitched and given my a mod I’m not quite sure but just a rumor, but 100% non legit stats I can assure you that.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 10, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.