• 620 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9048 Players Online
  • 8428 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Increasing the y=Void death in Knife [NANO]

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Pangaea_, Nov 30, 2021.

Tags:
?

Should the y=void death level in NANO be increased?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No (explain)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello,

When I've played NANO I've felt that you fall kind of far before dying due to the void. I understand that you may think that its insignificant, and I know there are many other things that Devs have to get to/are working on, but I'd like to hear any thoughts on this.

So, I made this video to look at what is the actual height, and it looks like it can be about y=15 for the void to be recognized and kill you and regular play happens around y=109. Therefore, if you miss a platform or fall, you have to fall about 94 blocks in height before you die. I'd like to hear what anyone thinks about this and whether you agree or disagree!

I think this would be a good change because the game is very quick and getting a lot of kills is important if you want to win. The more time you spend falling is less time you are really playing the game.

Also, I don't really know if this has to due with the coding or anything, so if I'm missing something please tell me.

Posted Nov 30, 2021
    mab8400 and DJPenguinPro like this.
  2. 6es i have gotten stuck under the map way too many times, this would make it easier to get back to fighting

Posted Nov 30, 2021
  3. Hey Pangaea thank you for bringing this up. This problem is actually a map issue caused by the border's data point being set too low by the builder who made this map. I agree with you that the lowest border point is set too low compared to where the rest of the map is, so a fix for that should come out whenever the next map update is.
    If you find another map issue in the future feel free to message me, another member of the map issues team, or report it at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs-game.

Posted Nov 30, 2021
    DJPenguinPro and MØR like this.