• 3539 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10275 Players Online
  • 6736 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Intro and Advice

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 1WhoTakesLs, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Hey all who have signed up for this new website. I don't know if we can have friends on this website yet but if so, feel free to friend me I will most likely accept your request because I'm antisocial and I need some friends.

Some advice, when life gives you lemons make orange and leave life wondering how you did it. Become the impossible don't chase the impossible.

Peace out.
    --- Post updated ---
    Just noticed I screwed up my advice. It's supposed to read "When life gives you lemons, make orange JUICE and leave life wondering how you did it."

Posted Oct 19, 2018
  2. Hai Hai. Welcome to xen! You can follow / friend people here, just like enjin! For example, click my profile picture and click "Follow". Sadly it doesn't give notifications when the user posts on their wall yet, but I believe it will soon along with some other nifty stuff. "When life gives you lemons make orange and leave life wondering how you did it". Honestly one of my favorite advice quotes, it's good to hear some nice wisdom every now and then. Finally, you can always edit your post if you ever mess up. Simply click the little upwards arrow at the bottom right hand of your post, then click edit. Again, a warm welcome from me to you!

Posted Oct 19, 2018
  3. Hello there!
    Welcome to Xenforo, I hope you've been enjoying the website so far. As stated above: you can follow other players by finding their profiles through the Members section of the forums and click 'follow' once you're there. You don't have to post what you've edited unless you want to let everyone see the changes that you've made. You can simply click the arrow in the bottom right corner of your post to edit. I like that you added a quote as your advice to the other members of the community - a creative one too. Hope to see you around!

Posted Oct 19, 2018