• 2522 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11625 Players Online
  • 9103 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Introducing Me, Zoe!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ShadowWolfZoe, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Hello! Hi! As some of you know I am a new trainee and I feel like maybe I should make a forum post properly introducing myself, so here we are my propper introduction. :D

About Me: My Name is Zoe and I am 15 :D I love video games, especially horror. Some of my favorites include White Day a Labyrinth Named School, The Haunting Ground, and the whole FNAF series. I also really enjoy playing Skyrim and a few others. I love going for walks, listening to music, wolves, and the colors of black, white, red, and purple. Also, If you need someone to talk to my messages are always open!

Inside of Mineplex: I rarely play java edition. I'm nearly always on bedrock edition playing either, Mixed Arcade, Block Hunt, Survival Games, or Cake Wars. If you're looking for me I'm probably on Mixed Arcade. I don't accept friend requests unless you are one of my online friends. Sorry! You can usually find me on Lobby 4 (bedrock) or Lobby 14 (bedrock) if I'm online. I don't have a specific lobby for java.

You can find most of this information on the about section of my profile! :D Anyway on that note, thank you very much for reading this and have a lovely day! Comment below about you if you want to! <3
    (Also thank you for all the kind messages on my wall welcoming me to the staff team.)

~Zoe~

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    BBoy2003, Klobby, Ruffybear and 9 others like this.
  2. Hey Zoe!

It's nice to meet you, and congratulations on joining the team! I think I might have to agree with you on horror video games. But, that just might be my bias because I enjoy everything horror (wonder what my favorite holiday could be). But it's great to meet you because I mainly play Java, so it's nice to see people who play on the other version and what they enjoy. I wish you best of luck on the remainder of your trial, and hope to see you around the forums or maybe even in-game sometime!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  3. Hello, Zoe! It’s great to meet you! We’ve talking a bit before, but I’d still like to introduce myself fully. I’m LT Tombstone 77, but most people just call me LT. My real name, however, is Leo, and I don’t mind at all if people call me by that instead. Once again, welcome to the Staff Team! I’m sure you must be very excited to start your trial. I’m currently halfway though my trial, so if you ever need to ask me anything, don’t hesitate to message me! You can also just feel free to talk to me whenever you want! Outside of Mineplex, I love to read and write, and play ice hockey and football. As for Mineplex, I’m not on Java that much either, as I am a Bedrock Staff Member. I love to play Cake Wars, and I’m even on the leaderboard! Other than Cake Wars, you can find me playing Sky Wars, Mixed Arcade, or Micro Battles. Anyway, it was nice reading a bit about you, and introducing myself! Again, talk to me if you ever need to! See you around, and best of luck on your trial! :)

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  4. Hey!
    Congratulations on joining the team, and I wish you the best of luck on your trial! I'm not a huge horror guy, but I do agree with you on Skyrim. I love that game and have completed it more times than I can count. It's nice to meet you since I would rarely meet up with you in-game since I only play Java. I play Mixed Arcade, Nano Games, Block Hunt and Champions most of the time. Anyways, it's nice to meet you and I hope to see you around!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  5. Congratulations and welcome, hope you have a nice stay and a great trainee trial!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  6. Heya Zoe!

We already met via DMs, but I just wanted to formally say hello on the forum too! Congratulations on becoming a Trainee. You're going to do fantastic! I primarily play on Java, but I might have to whip out my phone to come visit you in Lobby 14 haha!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    ShadowWolfZoe likes this.
  7. Heyo Zoe!
    It’s nice to meet you! My name is NinjaMaster895, Or Coolsickdude. My real name is Jack though. I am currently 13 years old.
    I would also just like to congratulate you once again for making it to the staff team! I hope your trial goes well!
    I am not that much of a horror person but I have played some horror games and I would have to say that they are pretty fun.
    I also play Survival Games, Block Hunt and Came Wars but I don’t really play mixed arcade that often, and when I am in a lobby I don’t really have a specific lobby that I tend to be in. Also on bedrock I am currently shadow muted. If you ever hop on Java you can usually find me on lobby-1, lobby 4, lobby-13 and lobby-24 or grinding out Cake Wars, Sky Wars, Super Paintball, Survival Games, Block Hunt or SSM.
    I hope you enjoy your stay here on Mineplex!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  8. <3 Very excited!! If you decide to message me on discord so I can hop on! :D

~Zoe~

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Walker and MehLife like this.
  9. Hello!!!!

I should probably do a formal introduction sooner or later!! I can barely watch a horror movie without going nuts, let alone playing a video game. I really hope to see you around!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    ShadowWolfZoe and Walker like this.
  10. Congratulations on being accepted! My names Estelle and I also love horror videogames. I play Java but maybe I'll see you around some day. Good luck in the rest of the Trainee process <3

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  11. Zoe! It's awesome to get a full proper introduction about you!

I'm also 15 years old and I love horror games, I used to play quite a few when I was much younger but then I just went through a phase where I don't really play them anymore! I really like going out for walks and I'm into music as I play the piano and do many other things that are musical related!

Super nice to see you around here, and if you ever have any questions feel free to DM me on here or on Slack or wherever!​

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    xGetRekted and ShadowWolfZoe like this.
  12. Hello there! I'm 15 too, and aspiring to be a trainee, so a big congrats to you! Hope to see you around <3

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    ShadowWolfZoe likes this.
  13. You too!!! <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
    rainyaphrodite likes this.
  14. Lovely!! Horror games take a while to get into especially when you fall out of them. I completely understand.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Oscaros_ likes this.
  15. Nice to meet you Zoe! I just got accepted to the team also! I can’t wait to work with you!

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  16. Congrats on trainee :)

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  17. Hey! I'm 15 as well turning 16 very soon! Congrats on your Trainee and I wish you the best of luck through your Trial and for the rest of your staff career!

Have a good day!

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  18. Hi Zoe :>
    Congrats on Trainee I have talked to you in discord a couple of times and you're a great person! I'm glad to see you once again on Mineplex.

Posted Apr 10, 2020