• 389 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5710 Players Online
  • 5321 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Invisible Players Cakewars

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Royal Ink, Sep 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. every game i’ve played in the last hour has had someone invisible in the game. how does this happen so often? are the people that are doing this being penalized? i pay for ranks in this server and there is always some kind of hacking. i just don’t get it

Posted Sep 24, 2021
  2. i’m going to keep a list of players names that come up when i die. please do something to penalize their gameplay hacking.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 24, 2021
  3. Known issue and will be fixed soon.

Posted Sep 24, 2021
  4. Not them hacking, it’s a mineplex bug issue. Every time Minecraft Bedrock comes out with an unexpected update it messes with the Mineplex coding and setup. This leads to the invisible glitch, but the good news is it usually takes 1-2 weeks for them to fix it in the past. I also recommend if you downgrade your Minecraft version if you play on windows 10. If you do this it won’t be a problem anymore and you will see everyone fine.

Posted Sep 24, 2021
  5. When will it be ready??

Posted Sep 24, 2021
  6. Hey! Like most of the people above me have stated, this seems to be a current bug within our Bedrock platform and it is not a hack. This is very much a known issue and hopefully, there will be some fixes heading our way soon! There is no given time as to when this fix will be pushed, however, I would assume it'll happen shortly. I'm not entirely sure what is causing this issue, however, I have seen mentions of it stemming from the most recent version of 1.17.30, as previously mentioned by @maevestarbaby on a separate thread here.

In the future, if you ever come across any bugs, you are welcome to report them here, while making sure to read over our Bug Reporting Guide before doing so! Since your concern has been addressed, I'll go ahead and lock this thread. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to message me or another staff member found here!

Thread Locked -- Concern Addressed.

Posted Sep 25, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.