• 239 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6587 Players Online
  • 6348 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Is buying ranks worth it?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by DreadEmpress200, Oct 2, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Hello! Me and my friend has been on Mineplex for some time and is thinking about getting Knight rank. The thing is, its 5-6 dollars and I just want to save as much money as I can. Is it worth it?

Posted Oct 2, 2021
    xOeuf and le Brownie like this.
  2. I personally think knight rank being $5 is such a steal. I think if you want a rank you should go for knight or duke/duchess . Lord/Lady rank imo isn’t worth the money. But Knight rank and Duke/Duchess is great value so either or is great! Also purchasing a rank helps the server out financially as well.

Posted Oct 2, 2021
  3. Thanks for the help! I'll buy me and my friend Knight.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 2, 2021
  4. yeah k I got is cheap and gives you a rank and some cosmetics, just go with thqt

Posted Oct 2, 2021
    Awarepine76436 likes this.
  5. Honestly from what I heard on bedrock it's an absolutely helpful rank and is completely worth it. It gives you monthly chests and some players at one point even managed to get all the cosmetics.

Posted Oct 17, 2021
  6. Just don't do what I did and buy all 3 ranks and you should be good :). Also, rank perks don't stack incase if you didn't know

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    Awarepine76436 likes this.
  7. Knight is definitely worth it, the others a lot less for their price. Until we get more rank benefits, you should stick to Knight for the bonus shard gains and monthly rewards!

Posted Oct 18, 2021
  8. Also its cheap
    And for some reason doesn't show up automatically on the forums =|

Posted Oct 18, 2021
  9. I would not buy it - the server is not going to survive much longer

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  10. Personally, I would say buy it. Because you get cosmetics, clothes, pets, I think there are boosts for gems xp and shards but idk. My favorite things about the ranks are the monthly crates and the tag. Idk why, but I think the tag just looks really cool and makes you stand out from everyone else.

Posted Oct 18, 2021
  11. Maybe, depends on if you want the perks

What's even more worth an investment is buying anything related to Jacoby Brisket, you'll become a member in the GOAT status.

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    LostShrimp13 and JonocraftFTW like this.
  12. I started off with knight which was good enough for me but then I decided why not buy duke and then after that I didn’t buy anymore ranks because I was fine with the perks/rewards I got from my knight and duke rank. But yeah I think having at least one rank is worth it because of the monthly crates if your into that and extra friend spaces etc.

Posted Oct 19, 2021
  13. Hello there!

From my personal experience of owning a rank, Which was bought for me by my friend, (thank you again, if that certain friend is reading this c: ) Was very nice, I enjoyed it alot, Usually when you go from being an unranked player up to a ranked player it's always very exciting because there's a lot of stuff you can unlock and do once you get a Rank.

Eternal rank is nice because its basically one step down from immortal rank, And with $24.99 you can Buy yourself that rank, Eternal, and once you do so you will then receive a lot of benefits, one of the main benefits I enjoyed a lot was how you are able to gain a TON more shards and gems by way of playing games. Which then, makes it much less challenging to buy crates / chests.

theres a lot of more benefits I could go on with about ranks and how nice they are, but I have to get back to my work, so hope you enjoyed reading this and goodbye. :)

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  14. This is for bedrock lol

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    anna dot and le Brownie like this.
  15. It really just depends on your preference and how much you enjoy the cosmetics offered at Mineplex. The lowest rank in the shop (Knight) is relatively cheap and appealing to players without a rank.

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  16. Knight is definitely worth it if you want to gain some perks for a low price. It's pretty useful therfore it increases your friend slots and gives you fancy cosmetics! :D

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  17. I know, but in case they ever decide to play Java they know what i said, and also I dont play bedrock but also I wanted to share my experience with getting a rank on Mineplex.

Posted Oct 20, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  18. I’m my opinion I personally believe knight rank is completely worth it as you get boosters on your shards and gems, cool cosmetics such as a particle effect and pets and so much more comes with this rank for such a low price, so I believe purchasing this rank gives you a little boost in your experience on the mineplex server.

-YxngAP6310

Posted Nov 17, 2021
    xLqnax and CatFan105 like this.
  19. That

Posted Nov 17, 2021