• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3211 Players Online
  • 3211 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Is it just me experiencing loooong loading screens?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by Vaxerri, Dec 2, 2022.

1. I realized that overtime I got really long loading screens when joining skywars or any game in general. ples fix soon :-(

Posted Dec 2, 2022
  2. We used to get 15-second ads on Java saying to buy a rank. It could be worse. Also, don't get any ideas here...

Posted Dec 2, 2022
    Vaxerri likes this.
  3. Started happening ever since the new mc version 1.19.50 released. The server was incredibly broken, and for the most part, they fixed it, but they never fixed the long and painful loading screens, and then half the time I join it just won't let me do anything and my screen is just stuck shaking making me nauseous, so I have to relog. I know it happens in the pre game lobby but it happens in the actual game too because of this bug. Seems like they're trying to make their players more sick if anything lol

Posted Dec 2, 2022
    Vaxerri likes this.
  4. This tends to happen whenever you update your game before the server fully upgrades, so hopefully it'll work out soon.

Posted Dec 2, 2022
    Vaxerri likes this.
  5. Howdy! First of all, I am sorry to hear this. It's true that the new version of bedrock is not working well with bedrock at the time being, and we are definitely looking into it. It could take some time though. Sometimes, I have to relog myself as well so it's not only you who is experiencing this.

Posted Dec 3, 2022
  6. Its really annoying tbh I can't get my kit 80% of the time cuz the game already started :(

Posted Dec 3, 2022
  7. You could use an "infrastructure update" too.

Posted Dec 3, 2022