• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7824 Players Online
  • 4934 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Is it soda or pop?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Marzie, Mar 24, 2020.

?

Is it called "Pop" or "Soda"

1. Pop

14 vote(s)
    20.3%
  2. Soda

55 vote(s)
    79.7%
  1. I always call it Coke because that is my go to in terms of Soft Drinks.

Posted Mar 27, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  2. Well I never really call it "soda" or "pop". However, were I'm from "pop" would be the correct term. But, same as @Exclipse I just call it "coke".

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  3. I don't call it soda or pop, its either "fizzy drink" or "juice" to me.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  4. sodaaaaaaaa

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  5. Hey! :sigils_down:

I'm from the North-East so supposedly most people use the term "pop" Personally, I never hear the term pop used, and we don't usually use "soda" either. Where I live we usually call it "soft-drink" instead of soda or pop. I think that soft drink sounds nicer than both to be honest. Though, if I had to say which one I hear more often it's definitely soda. To answer the question at hand, I'd have to say that I hear soda more, but again, we use the term "soft-drink" like x10 more than soda or pop.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  6. About half of the people here in the southern part of Indiana call it "Pop" Very rarely I will call it that but most of the time I just keep things simple and call it a drink. But there are some people here that call it "Soda Pop."

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  7. Pop sounds very foreign to me. Although I do say soda sometimes, it's very uncommon. I'm from Australia, so as @Grandmaster said, we say "soft drink". I have no idea why. I also say "coke" to basically every fizzy/soda/pop/soft drink, except Pepsi, because it's uhh different?

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  8. It's called SODA duhhhhh..

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  9. carbonated h2o

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    NinjaMaster895 (Gone) likes this.
  10. Heyo!
    This is a very debatable question and I like it!
    I live in NYC and I call just call it soda because I think pop just sounds a bit weird.
    I look forward to seeing other people’s answers to this amazing question!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  11. My experience with this situation is actually quite mixed. My grandparents call it pop whilst I call it soda. More than likely its just me, but maybe the terminology is based on the age demographic? I haven't been able to find a chart that displays this, but if anybody does please post it!

:mineplex:

Posted Apr 5, 2020