• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10624 Players Online
  • 7734 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Is micro battles sweaty or nah?

Discussion in 'Micro Battle' started by Pengu_pop, Jul 7, 2020.

1. I personally don't think this, but my friends do. Let me know what you think!

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  2. Honestly, I'd say no, the community doesn't really seem "sweaty".

Every time I play Micro Battles, (rarely at best), I usually am able to do really well, and get several kills, usually without trying too hard. I'd say that other games, especially SSM, have more sweaty communities and usually are more competitive than a Mixed Arcade gamemode such as Micro Battles.

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    CpPlayzMc and Polar8 like this.
  3. Yeah that's usually the case. I don't see Arcade games as sweaty. They're really just for fun. Also, congrats on trainee dog. Not sure when you got accepted but good job!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 7, 2020
    Shipsa and Polar8 like this.
  4. yes definitely

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  5. Well to be fair, every game has those people who tryhard and play the game constantly, but I agree micro battles definitely has more of those people then other games, nothing you can do about it but do your best.

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    Perseus likes this.
  6. As @Shipsa said, I wouldn't necessarily call Micro Battles a "sweaty" game because of other competitive games such as SSM.

I don't see people taking micro battles too seriously, lots of players that I bring on Mineplex that rarely play the server enjoy micro battles and can even manage to win sometimes. Honestly, if you cooperate with your team, you could most definitely get some wins in Micro Battles.

Although, some players that play Micro Battles are very good at PvP, and that could be the only "sweaty" aspect of the game that I can think of. Some players take Micro Battles more seriously, but you won't see that all the time.

Thank you for sharing!

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    I am a knife likes this.
  7. if it wasn’t sweaty people wouldn’t place blocks to not take damage from the corruption

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  8. I wouldn't say that Microbattles is either way honestly. However, I don't particularly like the use of the term "sweaty" because it has taken on such negative connotations. I think a lot of people use it to refer to players that are actually trying in the game and I don't think that should be ridiculed. The point of the game is to be the most successful team and, on an individual level, get the most kills. I don't really see that as "sweaty" while other players do. It definitely is a gamemode that can be very competitive with certain players, but it can also be more casual. I guess you could say that sometimes it is "sweaty" and sometimes it isn't, but overall, the whole concept is to win the game and I think most players are trying to do that when the are playing.

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    ImFreee / ItsFree likes this.
  9. Sometimes yes but on the other hand I can do well sometimes.

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  10. yes, I personally think micro battles is sweaty.

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  11. I personally don't see micro battles as a sweaty game, you barely have good enemies and it isn't that hard to win, even if you are by yourself. The only time I have a real challenge is against a team of 4 or people who just do corruption.

Posted Jul 8, 2020
  12. It's not really sweaty if you're comparing it to some other Mineplex games, like Cake Wars, where you have players who can't play Cake Wars without a party of 4 players. However, every game has its sweats so I wouldn't disagree with your friend. Maybe he just gets in a lot of 'sweaty' Micro Battle lobbies.

Posted Jul 8, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  13. Depends on where you're playing the game honestly. If you're playing in a MIN lobby, just camp and blockspam at the end and you win. If you're playing in MB lobbies, there's usually 2-3 parties in the lobby full of people with thousands upon thousands of wins. It's a really sweaty game and need the Micro Battle King, OW6N, if you want to win there.

Posted Jul 8, 2020
  14. In my opinion, Micro Battles can or can't be sweaty depending on the lobby. Being my most played game, there are always an assortment of people who I know are going to be favored to win each game. I'm not sure if I'd call them sweaty or just good at the game, but it's all a matter of perspective.

Posted Jul 8, 2020
  15. ayy repost

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 8, 2020
  16. Hey!

Micro Battles isn't sweaty. The only times where the game could be sweaty is when there are players that are better than average people at PvP or when someone has a positive strategy to conclude the game with their team winning. On the other hand, games like SSM, SB, CW, and Skywars have players that can easily win the game. But I'm sure with a lot of practice in that particular game, you'd get better at it and eventually to the point where you can easily win :)

Posted Jul 8, 2020
  17. On the bedrock edition of MB, I find that players aren’t very sweaty probably because most are mobile players. I have no clue whether if Java has sweaty MB players but everyone would for sure be on a PC.

Posted Jul 8, 2020
  18. Depends on lobby

Posted Jul 8, 2020
  19. Any game can technically be considered sweaty. It really depends who you're playing against and who is on you team. While it might be considered less sweaty than games like Cake Wars, there can still be many lobbies where you can consider them sweaty.

Posted Jul 8, 2020
    JAKE/// and Pengu_pop like this.
  20. ive been playing survival games lately and people just go straight for kills in the first 2 seconds of the game lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 8, 2020