• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7828 Players Online
  • 4938 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Is Mr. Brightside the Song of our Generation?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sven, Jan 15, 2020.

1. I remember going through elementary, high school and now university that Mr. Brightside By The Killers would be a song that would always be played at dances, clubs and parties and would also be religiously sung along to. With this, I’m curious to know whether the nostalgia/popularity of this song has dwindled with the younger generation.

So my question to you is this: in your communities, is Mr Brightside still played and if so, do people love it religiously as seen with the millennial generation?

Also do you think Mr Brightside is the « song of our generation »?

Looking forward to seeing what you guys have to say

[​IMG]

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  2. the heck is Mr Brightside

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    leo_thya and Korben like this.
  3. Heyo!

I'm not the biggest fan of Mr. Brightside and I've never really heard the song too many times but I'm not too big of a fan of it. I personally don't think this is the song of the generation, I would say a Billie Eilish song will be the song of the generation since shes so popular right now though so many other songs were and are super popular too so I don't know if this song is the song of our generation!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  4. ^

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  5. It's a really good song by 'The Killers', released in 2003. Killers' guitarist Dave Keuning wrote this about lead singer Brandon Flowers' ex-girlfriend who cheated on him. It's a really good song - check it out!

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  6. I actually like this song a lot. I never really see it played at dances though, which is actually kinda surprising now that I think about it. I guess it is an older song though.
    My school plays music during lunch every Friday, I hear it come on every so often. I also volunteer at a coffee shop and I hear this song play every once in a while.

Although I wouldn't say it's the most popular song, it's still a great song. And it's definitely still around where I live ;).
    Definitely would recommend listening to it if you haven't yet

Posted Jan 16, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 and Sheffield like this.
  7. Mr. Brightside, best song 10/10 by The Killers.

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  8. Good song, but I'm more of a Mr. Blue Sky guy myself.

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  9. A great song in my opinion. I agree with the fact that it is one of the great songs of our generation.

Posted Jan 20, 2020