• 230 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6484 Players Online
  • 6254 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Is skyblock worth it

Discussion in 'SkyBlock Beta' started by imdemi, May 11, 2020.

1. so I've been playing mineplex for a while and been debating to buy a tank obviously the duchess rank but aswell it comes with the benefits it already has, is it worth skyblock like I've always loved skyblock from the og to newer versions but I know the skyblock on mineplex is in beta so expect alot of bugs and glitches but still is still worth it?

Posted May 11, 2020
  2. It is not worth it. Skyblock has very little features and it gets boring after an hour or 2.

Posted May 11, 2020
  3. I can agree the game mode cakewars is very easy to win on my main I think I have over 1800 wins which is crazy to think for me, me and friends without boasting about my wins and how good I am win all our games only time we lose is to hackers or people who are more kitted out then us or have better ping to us

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 11, 2020
  4. My Personal Opinion Is That You Shouldn't Buy A Rank Just To Play Skyblock You Should Do It To Support The Server

Posted May 12, 2020
    CrimsonWolf852 likes this.
  5. well of course I want to support the server but I do love skyblock so it will be a main part of it because mineplex is us servers and I'm in the uk so I lag alot, so i would like to play something like skyblock and not cakewars where lag won't affect me

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 12, 2020
  6. Lag Won't Effect You In Skyblock However If You Are Good At Skyblock You Will Finish Very Soon Because There Isn't A lot to do But Hopefully Future Updates Makes it So that you can join others islands

Posted May 12, 2020
    imdemi likes this.