• 1154 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1154 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

IS THE UNCLAIM BUG FIXED ?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by ArchitOP, Oct 28, 2020.

1. I was working on a massive project and then somebody just came and claimed the whole area, after that he agreed to unclaim the land but now he is trash talking about not being able to do so. First I thought he was messing with me and I asked if any MODS are there, literally no one replied, so losing hope I went back and then I came to knew that it was actually glitched. Feeling very disappointed because all of my valuables were also there. Hope the fix it as soon as possible : (

Posted Oct 28, 2020
  2. @ArchitOP sadly it's your fault if you didn't claim your land, if someone else comes and claims then it's officially their land, you should've claimed as soon as u started or u should've just let no one tp to you, so none of the moderators will help you resolve that issue.

Posted Oct 28, 2020
  3. To be honest I know its my fault but the project was a group project as at least 4 people were working on it. We travelled far away so that no body interrupts us but the player who claimed the land just came from somewhere and we landed in trouble. It was such a large project that I couldn't finish it myself because I didn't had many resources and our group does not promote duping

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 28, 2020
  4. oof

Posted Oct 28, 2020
  5. The bug has not been fixed for a while, and it is not fixed. Sorry to hear that your work and effort has gone to waste :(

Posted Oct 28, 2020
    iOrangey likes this.
  6. hii!

sorry to hear that you have gone through that, and unfortunately there's not really a solution to your issue, but since it's a bug, report it here. i hope this doesn't happen again :/

Posted Oct 31, 2020
    iOrangey likes this.
  7. Hello ^-^

At this point in time, it's up to the player to claim their land in order to not see what they put on it claimed by someone else. But they are currently ideas going on for a future update to help players know better about this, to avoid this kind of situation happening.

The issue of not being able to unclaim land is known, and the idea to add members got suggested in the past and recently. Stay tuned for a future update of Survival ! ;D

Posted Oct 31, 2020
  8. Right now while servers are becoming unclaimed

Posted Nov 12, 2020