• 288 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3664 Players Online
  • 3376 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

island

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by ARareBlackBear, Sep 17, 2020.

1. here's something i built not too long ago but never shared. just and island in the ocean

[​IMG]

Posted Sep 17, 2020
  2. Heyo!

I really like the simplicity behind this build! Not too often do players do simple when they build, but simple is not always bad. I think you did a great job on the terrain, and I really like the tree! Overall, nice little build and thank you for sharing!

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    ARareBlackBear likes this.
  3. Helloooo

I really like this build! The build is simple, but still not very easy to replicate. Way better than I could do for sure haha. I would love to see more of your builds! You're super talented. Hope to see more soon! Thanks for sharing!!​

Posted Sep 17, 2020
  4. Epic build !
    I like how simple it is as Amg_ said, simple doesn't make it bad. It's really good, especially the tree since it looks so natural, I wish trees would generate naturally like that in Minecraft. Keep up the good work :)

Posted Sep 17, 2020
  5. Hey man!

Your build shows how simple building something cool can be! I definitely suck at building so I won’t bother trying, but you did an excellent job man!

Posted Sep 17, 2020
  6. Yo!

Interesting build! Due to it's simplicity, it sort of reminds me of one of those islands you may spawn on while starting a new vanilla survival word or you may possibly find. Mixing the water with two different colors is also clean, including the one tree on the island. Hope to see some more builds from you :)

Posted Sep 17, 2020
  7. I like this build because it's quite simple but still looks very realistic. I love how you have made it look exactly how it would in a singleplayer world, with the grass, the hill, and the tree. I also think the way you did the water with coloured glass looks pretty cool, so good job there! Keep up the good work - definitely share any future projects with us!

Posted Sep 17, 2020
  8. very good..better then anything can do lol, love the glass water, it looks good

Posted Sep 17, 2020
  9. Hey there!

As others have also pointed out, I love the simplicity of this build, yet it's still detailed! Overall, I really like it, and I hope to see more from you in the future!

Posted Sep 17, 2020
  10. Wow! I really like it :O. Getting the right terrain for something is really difficult and it looks like you did a REALLY good job!! The tree looks so good too. Keep up the good work!

Posted Sep 17, 2020
  11. I like that!
    I especially like the glass blocks that look like water!

Please do your best in the future!

Posted Sep 17, 2020
  12. Very well done!

I love the detail that you used with the terrain and I think that it's pretty neat how you substituted the actual water with the different blue-stained glasses. It is so realistically designed that it reminds me of the terrain in a real survival world. Keep up the great work!

Posted Sep 17, 2020
  13. I like it but it's a big simple ngl

Posted Sep 17, 2020
  14. you were my inspiration for sharing the build. you've gotten me wanting to share more builds haha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 17, 2020
  15. This is an amazing build!

I always thoroughly enjoy simplistic builds, and you have definitely hit the mark on the "simple yet elegant" ideal for this build. The terrain is well crafted, and the tree actually looks really well made, which I always enjoy to see. The blocks used for the water was an even craftier addition, and honestly portrays the skill you have to create naturalistic builds. Hope to see some more great work, keep it up!

Posted Sep 18, 2020