• 658 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10844 Players Online
  • 10186 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Issue with Nano Games

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by DiamondCrafterYT, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Ok...so I know it isn't just me, but Nano Games needs a HUGE update. And I'm not trying to say the game is horrible. I'm just saying some games need reworking. And I mean certain games. Most games are god tier and amazing to play. But slime cycles...now I'm not sure if I got the name right but it's the slitherio looking game. I'm not even sure if the game is supposed to function like that. But whenever I play, I'm never on the slime. And this happens every game. The only reason why this is a issue is because every 2 seconds I get on and off, then repeats. This also happens in the kart racing game, except I'm just standing there and can't move. But sometimes that game works. Pretty fun when it does. But slime cycles just doesn't work. Because of this, it makes it really hard to see where I am going and end up crashing. It is also difficult to steer since I can't see and plan where to go. Is it just me who feels this issue? Because I feel like it isn't. But the games are great. I love the bomberman and nano wizards game. Fun and gets your blood pumpin!

Posted Jul 23, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  2. It's mineplex in general that needs the updates, anything above 1.12 I believe won't work in MineKart (the least buggiest is 1.8.9) while for Slime Cycles if you're stuck going up and down I recommend spamming shift so you get on it correctly. GI has already proposed changes for Slime Cycles as right now it does need some major revamping:

You can find the full NANO update proposals here

Posted Jul 23, 2021
    Tanish_ likes this.
  3. Agreed, really hoping there is a new update. Although I'm not sure if the shifting thing works. Tried it before, doesn't work.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 23, 2021
  4. I do agree with you. I myself have encountered issues with NANO, both from my own experiences and based off of other people’s complaints. Hopefully these things will be fixed shortly. Like Paladise said, I’d recommend playing on 1.8.9 if possible for the time being, at least until an update comes out that fixes the version-related problems.

Posted Jul 23, 2021
  5. Noted!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 23, 2021