• 623 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9061 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Java Or Bedrock?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by BladePixel, Jul 14, 2019.

?

Java or Bedrock? (explain)

1. Java

81.7%
  2. Bedrock

18.3%
  1. Java or Bedrock? Why?
    --- Post updated ---
    I personally like Java. My personal preference. :)

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    _NoHaxJustCats_ likes this.
  2. Bedrock because of the simplicity and the lack of un-needed gui

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  3. I prefer Java, mainly because I'm so used to it as I've played it for so many years. I just got Bedrock because it was free since I already owned Java. I don't mind Bedrock though, I find them both enjoyable.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  4. Java. I’ve played it for so long. It’s easier to use for me.
    I have only tried bedrock single player before. There’s some minor differences, but I just find Java easier to use. It’s better for me.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    anuenue and _NoHaxJustCats_ like this.
  5. Java, it gives you more customization and I love customization. Although bedrock is simple you can quickly learn how to use Java as well.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  6. I think Java is better because there are more things you can do in Java.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  7. Bedrock, I've been playing it for many years while I've only played java for a few months. Bedrock edition is more of a lighter theme while java seems a bit darker. Plus Bedrock you can play with friends who live across the world and don't have to set up a server, while on java you have to. Another good thing about bedrock is that its cross platform meaning Wins 10, Mobile, and Xbox can play it and enjoy the game together and this comes in handy when playing with your family (haven't done that in a year). Java is specifically computer, meaning you don't have as many options to play it. Mobile bedrock comes in handy on long car trips (for people who don't get car sick). Overall I think Bedrock edition is better than Java. I might find some things better about java in the future but those are my current views.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    DeathStrike1016 and rexh17 like this.
  8. I personally prefer Bedrock simply because it takes the core Minecraft: Java Edition experience and translates it into a lightweight, simplistic, and cross-platform experience available to everyone regardless of their platform of choice. There have been times when my friend and I have sat down together and played Minecraft Survival together; he played on his Switch and I pulled out my phone. Bedrock's "Better Together" functionality add a layer of magic to an already wonderful game, and I can't imagine going back to Java exclusively after my time with Bedrock.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  9. Personally, I like Minecraft: Java Edition more than Bedrock. I've been playing on Java since 2014, and I am extremely used to the controls of it. No matter what type of laptop or PC, I know that when I log into my account I will be ready to go within seconds. However, Bedrock is a little bit different in that department. When I play on my Nintendo Switch, the controls are slightly different than on Xbox. However, I do admit that the "Better Together" update made a world of a difference for Bedrock, and for that reason I still go on and play it sometimes.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  10. Bedrock Edition is my favourite at the moment. It runs much smoother and I feel as if my connection to the dedicated servers is so much better than other servers on Java. It feels very simplistic aswell.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  11. Hey there,

This is all based down to personal experience with Java and/or Bedrock but unfortunately bedrock is out of the picture for me, Because of it's limitations with code potential that mineplex can do, I unfortunately have to go with java since the capabilities with java code than bedrock is significantly higher.

Another reason for my opinion is because (remember this is an opinion) but the system for Minecraft windows 10 just isn't really reliable, it isn't as realistic and modifiable (Labymod) like the Java edition, Yes it might cost to get a new laptop or PC that can run it, but in my opinion it is hands down worth it for the gameplay potential.

Kind regards
    - Sakeusi.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    _NoHaxJustCats_ and CIumsy like this.
  12. I like Java more just because there is more customization ability, however, I do like the cross-platform feature on Bedrock.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    _NoHaxJustCats_ and Sakeusi like this.
  13. Honestly, Java.

I have very little experience on Bedrock, and having played java for about 10 years, bedrock takes some getting used to.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  14. java personally

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  15. I have to go with Java on this one. I do love Mob Arena on bedrock which I would love if it is introduced to Java but, Java is better currently.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  16. I have to go with Java, there are a lot of people playing it and there are more things of course to on the network on Java and finally I grew up with Java!

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  17. Actually you would be surprised, A lot more people play bedrock than java (3,000 to 7,000+) for platform restrictions (Eg: Xbox / Ps4 / Mobile) etc..., Earlier today bedrock's player-count was at 7,000+ players and counting.

[​IMG]

Sorry about this, I just needed to say this when you said there are a lot of people on java.

Kind regards
    - Sakeusi

Posted Jul 14, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 14, 2019
  18. I know this haha I have played Java since 2014 and I have seen the community and I love it and how bigger it is than in February

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    _NoHaxJustCats_ and Sakeusi like this.
  19. There's so many replies...! :0

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 14, 2019
    Sunny / Slash likes this.
  20. Java is the superior version, this is not an opinion, this is not subjective, it is a fact.

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    _NoHaxJustCats_ and SpitefulNick like this.