• 1209 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1209 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Jbones325 Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jbones__, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Hey! I am Jbones325. I have been playing Mineplex since around 2013, but stopped playing around 2017 because I got busy and just recently came back! It is really crazy to see how things have changed and how many new game modes there are! The lobby changed a ton and there are too many new game modes to count, but they are all amazing! I have to say my favorite games are Cake Wars and Nano Games. I have been working very hard on finished my Cake Wars achievements! Only a few left to go! I am in the EST timezone and really enjoy the Mineplex community! I always want to help make a positive impact in the community and help in any ways possible! If you see me in game send me a friend request or message me :) I hope everyone has a great day or night!

Posted Oct 22, 2020
    Greyhound10 and Hubble like this.
  2. Hey there Jbones325, and welcome back!

I definitely have to agree with you that A LOT has changed on mineplex over the years, and I definitely saw a vast change when I returned from my years-long break. I was a staff member back in 2016 but took a very long and needed break from 2016 until around June 2020. I've popped in over the years once a few months to log in for monthly rewards and see how things are, but I can agree that things have absolutely changed over the year.

Once again, welcome back! I look forward to seeing you in game and I'm glad you've found your way back to Mineplex! Feel free to friend me in game as well and we can play some games next time we're both online!

Take care,
    ~Hubble

Posted Oct 23, 2020
    Greyhound10 likes this.
  3. Welcome back Jbones325!

A lot has changed since you were last here and I would suggest taking a quick look at the rules. As Hubble said there are many new maps and gamemodes. I would definitely suggest checking them out! I hope we meet in game some time and we can check out some of the new minigames together!

Feel free to MSG me if you have any further questions regarding things that have changed since you were last here, I'd be more than happy to fill you in.

I hope you enjoy your time here at Mineplex once again and I look forward to seeing you in-game!

Posted Oct 23, 2020
  4. Hey Jbones325!

Welcome back to Mineplex! I've been playing Mineplex for around five years now and there have definitely been quite a few changes over the years since I first started playing as you mentioned. I play Cake Wars sometimes too and enjoy it quite a bit, although typically you will find me in a lobby or playing Block Hunt, Dragons, or SSM, and sometimes Survival Games and Minestrike as well. I tend to play many of the different types of games on Mineplex, although those are the ones that I am in most frequently playing in. I'll be sure to say hello if I see you around sometime! I recommend that you check out the rules and the FAQ pages just to get re-accustomed to everything on the network if you haven't already. Also, if you ever have any questions then feel free to message me and I'd be delighted to help you out!

Thanks for posting and welcome back!

Posted Oct 23, 2020