• 610 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3189 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Jet Pack Particle Set

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Jaekub, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Hello!

Today, I bring forth a suggestion of adding some more particles to go along with the current Jet Pack particle effect. These would all have Rare rarity and can be obtained in Illuminated Treasures (yay for me who has 16 but can't open them).

Leap Effect - Rocket Boost
    When you leap, you receive a trail of red, yellow, orange, and grey particles (similar to the bottom of the current Jet Pack particle effect) behind you for a 1 second duration, with the origin of the particles being at your feet.

Death Effect - Final Flight
    Upon death, there's a firework set off and along with it, is an iron chest plate (resembling a Jet Pack) on an invisible armor stand that flies up into the air for 7 blocks and explodes in yellow and orange particles.

Arrow Effect - Rocket-Fueled Arrows
    Arrows will have predominantly grey particles behind them, with some orange and yellow as well. Orange explosion upon landing.

Posted Nov 21, 2019
    DC_20 and Xukuri like this.
  2. I really like these particles. They would be a nice spacey addition (big fan of sci-fi here!) The one thing I would change is to include some red particles in the mix.
    +1
    Have a good day/night!
    SpyNinja__

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  3. Honestly I don’t see a reason why we can’t do this. I’d love to see more cosmetics in general and I think the ones you suggested fit perfect with the theme of Jetpacks. Maybe we could work on this and more QoL suggestions in a future update but for now, it’s a +1 from me.

Posted Nov 24, 2019
  4. I'm always open to seeing new cosmetics being added unless they're really complicated which these ones aren't so much so I'd like to see it happen. Making a whole rocket jet pack themed particle set would be great to see in lobbies and games so I'm gonna give this a +1.

Posted Nov 24, 2019
  5. I think this would be a great idea! The Jetpack particle has always been an epic particle effect and I would love to see a whole set made for the particle effect, I really like the names you came up with for the effects too!

Posted Nov 25, 2019
  6. I absolutely love this idea. I don't see why we couldn't add this. Adding more cosmetics into the game is just more stuff a player could work towards. I only have one issue... what would the set bonus be?

Posted Nov 25, 2019
  7. There just wouldn't be one. There are a few particle sets out there that don't have a bonus, and this would be one of them.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 25, 2019
  8. Sounds like a nice idea. I really love the creativity you put into the different effects, they all have a nice theme to it.
    I really love the death effect that you suggested. The iron chestplate going up into the air sounds like a neat idea.
    Nice idea overall, I hope to see it in a QoL update perhaps

Posted Nov 26, 2019
  9. no

Posted Nov 26, 2019