• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Jina's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jina, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Hi! My name is Jina. I am 16 years old and from the United States.
    I started playing Mineplex 5 years ago, primarily Survival Games, Turf Wars, and One in the Quiver.
    I come from the PVP community (MCGamer, BackPlay, Reberion, Orion, etc.), Minecraft Survival Games being my main interest and what had got me playing Minecraft.
    My hobbies include playing the piano, playing lacrosse, running, listening to music, sleeping, and playing Minecraft, of course!
    After years of just minding my own business and playing on the server, I have finally decided to involve myself in the Mineplex community.
    And what better way to do that than to set myself up for an introduction on the forums?!
    Anyways, thanks for taking the time out of your day by reading this!
    Feel free to message me! I would love to meet new people and new friends:)

Posted Oct 9, 2018
    Luunala likes this.
  2. Hey Jina! It's great to hear that you've decided to involve yourself in the Mineplex community. I'm sure you'll enjoy interacting more with players in game and on the forums, it's nice to have a player who has been here for so long get involved - I agree that an introduction post is a great way to start. Turf wars is a really fun game, I played it a lot a few years ago and although I'm defiantly not as good at it as I once was - I still find it enjoyable.

Your hobbies are really interesting and we actually share some of them. I play the piano and have been for around four or five years now, it's such a beautiful instrument and I love how much you can improve over the years and the levels you can reach. I also am obsessed with music, and listen to it whenever I can.
    Feel free to message me whenever - I hope to see you around!​

Posted Oct 9, 2018
  3. Can't say much about SG and OITQ, but dang I love Turf Wars. Seems you enjoy a lot of archery based games!

Posted Oct 9, 2018
  4. Hey! I'm happy to hear you're taking a greater role in involving yourself in the community, and I hope you enjoy your stay here! If you have any questions, you can always shoot a PM my way!

So, I'm also 16 years old, and I am canadian. I spend my timee majorly playing sports; Varsity Hockey, Basketball, Soccer and regular, non-varsity badminton. In my off time i'm working towards hockey majorly as it is my point of focus, or I am on mineplex, may it be moderating, or just playing Champions.

Posted Oct 10, 2018