• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Jitter Bridging

Discussion in 'Combat Games' started by RedditCredit, May 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I’m sure a lot of you are familiar with the concept of bridging. For those that aren’t, it’s practically just the act of moving over gaps of void by placing blocks underneath you, very simple concept. There’s different forms of bridging, not all of them legit. Ranging from the classic shifting while placing blocks all the way to “god bridging” (which you need a client to do for long stretches of time), bridging is a technique that has evolved and changed over the years. One popular form of bridging is known by a couple names. Whether you know it by jitter bridging, bleeple, or onestacking, it’s the process of jumping while clicking pretty fast, so that you can place blocks underneath you without having to shift. The point is, it’s pretty fast. However, whenever attempted on Mineplex, I get GWENed for cheat detection. Can this be fixed? Since it’s not hacks, it shouldn’t really be kickable.

Posted May 12, 2019,
    Last edited May 13, 2019
    CoolCreeperMC likes this.
  2. Try to get evidence of you god bridging and getting kicked with a recording. After you do so, report it as a glitch here. You can check responses to your bug reports in the application hub near the bottom of the forums page. Click on the eye and find "Bug Reports."

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted May 12, 2019
  3. As stated above, you can make a bug report anytime at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs to alert us of any issues that are occurring on the server. This will notify the Quality Assurance team and they will be able to pass it onto development to be fixed in a future update. Unfortunately, until the issue is fixed, there's not much that can be done. This is a known issue at the moment, but it may take some time to fix it. Anti-cheat systems are tricky and they take extensive testing to prevent problems like this from arising. It can be hard to balance players that are using legitimate strategies to bridge faster and those that are using clients to do so. It'll just need to be further tested and fixed.

Since you've been redirected to the correct place to make a bug report, I'll be locking this thread. Feel free to message me if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thread Locked

Posted May 13, 2019
    RedditCredit and _Prof_ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.