• 614 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 614 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Join The PBCL!(Paintball Competitive League) New Season Starts Soon

Discussion in 'Super Paintball' started by Blazai, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Why should you join?

If you enjoy playing Super Paintball or you're competitive this is the environment and place for you. You have the chance to make or join a team and participate in 3v3's, 4v4's, and 5v5's and work as a team to get to the top or just to have fun!

The new season starts April 19th so join fast to participate in the best season yet!

We're also implementing a 1v1 ranked system which is Tier based. Start from the bottom (Tier 6) and rise to Tier Elite! *Keep in mind the system is still being adjusted and we plan to have it launched the day the new season starts.

Why this season of PBCL will be the best and will continue to be even greater?

We have improved our staff team recruiting many others around the CL's from MS, BR, and much more. The PBCL has been around for a while which has been going great and will only get better as that's my main goal when I joined 2 weeks ago which is also why I truly believe this is the start of something even more successful as what I can bring into this league. Being the #1 Super Paintball Pro teaming up with the PBCL as Manager being able to work with the current amazing managers and staff team was a no brainer especially with how we all have one goal, to make this one of the biggest CL's this server has seen.

How to join?

Add Vernina's Discord @ Vernina#2836 so she can send you Discord chat link! Also feel free to join our com on Mineplex known as "PBCL" as one of our staff will try to accept your invitation within 24 hours.

We look forward to having you in our community,
    -Hexxel

Posted Apr 3, 2020,
    Last edited Jul 26, 2020
    HeyItsAdam and Calverin like this.
  2. wow perfect for nice single needs

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  3. It looks cool applied.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  4. -unapproved link-

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 10, 2020
  5. Hi!

Thank you for planning and organising this! If any game deserves to have a competitive league that its not PvP, its definitely Paintball. I'll be applying in the near future :D

VernCow~

Posted Apr 11, 2020
    Ruffmix and Blazai like this.