• 1806 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10244 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Juggernaut

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Cyclone, Apr 26, 2019.

1. I was thinking there should be a super paintball kind of thing or minestrike thing where there is a juggernaut and everyone else is a very weak armored and weak damage gun and you can go around the map collecting more ammo to take down the juggernaut and the juggernaut is just op and doesn't run out of ammo and even maybe once you collecting enough powerups or 'upgrade pieces' then you upgrade your gun so it does more damage.

Posted Apr 26, 2019
  2. I don't think this would really work. Having an OP player would unbalance everything and would ruin the game for the regular players. If you're suggesting that this be a new kind of game mode, then I'd kind of like it. It would probably only be accessible during events and would need some tweaking. Can you give some more detail?

Posted Apr 26, 2019
  3. Yes a new game is what I was thinking like if you click on super paintball or minestrike or whatever. you can choose between them when you click on it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 26, 2019
  4. You shouldv'e put it in new game suggestion. You can delete this thread and make a new one. Also, less players would be confused cause I thought you were requesting a kit.

Posted Apr 26, 2019
  5. Thread moved to New Game Discussion

I don’t have much suggestion that I want to add, but I like your idea. Speaking about the “Juggernaut” that is OP, it is unnecessary to implement because this kit is unbalanced. I am not too sure if this kit is necessary to implement in Minestrike. I don’t know if it is a good idea to add a new game to the server. I like to see more details about your ideas.

Other than that, that is a great suggestion! :)

Posted Apr 26, 2019
  6. No no, that's not what he's suggesting. He's basically doing one of those 16v1 kind of things where everyone has to team up against one guy that has OP armor. Same as Hunters vs Beasts in -snip- Skywars and SamitoD's Kill the Cripple series.

To the OP: I love the base concept of the idea but I think you should provide a little more detail so I can give better feedback. Right now, it's quite vague and a lot of stuff is unspecified.

Posted May 9, 2019