• 450 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6019 Players Online
  • 5569 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Just a Random Build :D

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by aahad, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Heya!

I got bored and decided to try out terraining and painting so I made like a quick little build :D Let me know what you guys think and how I could improve!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  2. WOAHHHH

Posted Apr 12, 2021
    aahad likes this.
  3. I like it! The only thing that I would have you fix is, the straight horizontal lines going across some of the mountains. Although this really doesn’t make it look bad, it would just look better in my opinion if you added some more blocks on top of those straight lines to give it more of a shape.

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  4. I did that on purpose to give it that mountain feel and to separate the bottom from the top if that makes sense.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 12, 2021
  5. Wow I’d like to see that in a survival game and have an inventory full of pickaxes
    great build, it looks amazing!

Posted Apr 12, 2021
    aahad likes this.
  6. Awesome build! I am not that good at building and I really like the buildings that are placed around the map, the windmills for some of the builds also look cool which is something to credit. I also like how you added a river which goes through the map and I like the small detailed bridge. Overall, nice build! I cannot wait to see more from you!

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  7. Hey aahad,

I must say, I am genuinely impressed by this build. As stated above by @Coyly., the windmills do entirely stand out and represent a good bit of the masterpiece. Secondly, I'm essentially fond of how the river flows and how it's formed. to me, it conveys peace, love, and passion (I'm not entirely sure why, xD). On the other hand, this does look like a small portion of a farm. I would suggest adding a field; perhaps a cornfield or a wheat field unless you have implemented a farm of some sort and doesn't show. Nonetheless, I'm exceedingly intrigued by this build, however, I would personally keep editing the terrain/map, cheers!
    -Justin

Posted Apr 12, 2021
    aahad likes this.
  8. Poggerz build, I like it

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  9. Heya Aahad! <3 - I have already seen these images because you showed me in Discord, but I wanted to go ahead and remind you of how TALENTED you are when it comes to building. I literally had no idea that you could build as good as you do and here you are, submitting maps and making these magnificent builds! In all honesty, this build looks WONDERFUL!! The first thing I look at in this build is the mountains. How could one not admire how amazing the terra-forming looks? The mountains have so much depth and I personally think they look realistic. In addition, I think they're very well executed in this build. I also really like the environment that you've created within the build as well. The trees look stunning and I'd have to agree with others above, the windmills are such a staple for this build! Very nice work and I hope to potentially see more build showcases from you moving forward! Keep up the amazing work!

apply for builder already, you're talented enough to do so <3

Posted Apr 12, 2021
    aahad and PieOrPi like this.
  10. Very nice looking, but straight lines on mountains look kinda odd.

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  11. You are so talented. Please continue to build! Good JOB <3

Posted Apr 12, 2021
    aahad likes this.
  12. Looks amazing :3

Posted Apr 12, 2021
    aahad likes this.
  13. Wow @aahad it looks amazing!!
    You are very talented! and I agree with Bob it would be a great survival games map!

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    aahad likes this.
  14. very cool build! I really like how you colored it

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    aahad likes this.
  15. Hey!

This is an amazing build! I really like how much detail and texture you put in. The builds around the edge of the map on the mountains look really nice and I like how you added those in. I also think the river adds a nice touch. I can clearly see how much time and effort you put into this, great job! :D

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    aahad likes this.
  16. Damn, that looks really good, love the mountains

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    aahad likes this.
  17. Thank you! :D

Thank you! I agree, it is missing a little cornfield/wheat farm. I had that in my original plan that I drew out but I totally forgot about adding it until now! Thanks for the reminder haha!

Thank ya! Will do soonTM

Thank you to everyone for the feedback :D Really appreciate it!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 13, 2021
  18. Honestly, I am really impressed.

Only thing I might note is that you did a good job with texturing the ground by changing between grass and the clay (I think?) but I would also add some grasses and flowers around, so that it adds a little bit of variety. It adds a lot more depth than many realize.

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    aahad likes this.
  19. This looks incredible!! I love all of the different designs and details, especially with the surrounding mountains and trees. I think you did a great job at including both the little details into the build in addition to focusing on maintaining the overall theme and designs. Overall, super well done and I'd love to see more from you in the future! :)

Posted Apr 16, 2021
    aahad likes this.
  20. Holy wow. That’s really amazing! All the details you included are insane to me, I could never imagine building something like that. It looks like it took a lot of time to make, but it obviously paid off because it looks incredible! I’d love to see more builds from you in the future!!

Posted Apr 16, 2021
    aahad likes this.