• 354 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8792 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Just tried out bedrock for the first time

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by KindaCruise, Sep 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. The differences are too much for me to handle. The gamemode changes and the small models ruin what fun I could have had. Theres also a strange lag between chest and inventory opening that I cant stand. Im wondering, why do you guys play bedrock?

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  2. I play bedrock because it was the first minecraft edition I had access to. All the small changes people find annoying, I find normal. Its like me asking people why they play Java. I understand there's several differences between bedrock and java. People like the challenge that java gives them and the fact they have to try, others like the simple pvp and light themed bedrock edition. I play bedrock edition because I get more enjoyment from it, I've played it for 4 years and I enjoy hanging out on the game.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    Gallahaa likes this.
  3. I play bedrock cuz I started playing the game in 2013 on pocket edition. I started playing mineplex and I've never really wanted to move anywhere else especially after all the friends and memories ive made. Also with the inventory and chests being slow there's a setting to disable animations if that's the problem. If its lag then thats probably ur internet

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    SpookVegetables likes this.
  4. Or device.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    SpookVegetables likes this.
  5. No way it's device, I was running it on my gaming computer

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 16, 2019
  6. I lag a lot during games, so I find that turning off the “view bobbing” and “fancy graphics” is extremely helpful.

Edit: and my render distance is very low lol

Posted Sep 16, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  7. I can kill pretty much anyone easily.

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  8. I started playing Bedrock actively around a month ago, although I had experimented playing on it in the past. I've been a staff member on Java for almost two years now, which sort of took most of my time, in which I couldn't play on Bedrock. However, since I've been playing on the Bedrock version, I've loved it. The games differ from Java a little bit, and the community isn't as hard to play against. A lot of them are not as good as PvP, as most of them didn't have that Java PvP experience like I had. I would say my favorite games are those in Mixed Arcade, although I wish there would be a larger rotation in the future. Overall, I greatly enjoy the platform and look forward to what more we can do in the future.

Posted Sep 16, 2019
    Shqdyy and Vocaloiid like this.
  9. I started playing on bedrock when my 7 year old sister and 4 year old brother started playing Minecraft around a year ago. They had it on their phones so I downloaded the windows 10 version to be able to play with them. I don’t find anything wrong with bedrock to be honest, I don’t have any lag nor any sorts of WiFi spikes. It is when I started playing bedrock that I realised that bedrock has way less staff as compared to java so I decided to apply for that platform so I can also help out.

Posted Sep 18, 2019
    Gallahaa likes this.
  10. Legend!:mineplex:

Posted Sep 18, 2019
    Shqdyy likes this.
  11. Thank you so much <3

Posted Sep 18, 2019
    Gallahaa likes this.
  12. what do you do for the bedrock community?

Posted Sep 18, 2019
  13. I’m a mod, I try to provide the best community service possible and make the gameplay experience as smooth as possible by removing all unwanted rule breakers. I am also a forum Moderator.

Posted Sep 18, 2019