• 1421 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4000 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Just wanna remind Mineplex

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by TimmyP, Jul 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that the games involving morphs are really having problems, like Block hunt. I know you are busy but this extends to the hitboxes of affected animals.

Its been a couple weeks. I dont really see why a bug report would be needed considering Carl is suffering from the same thing, and everyone can see him anytime.

Also, Windows 10 "Cookie town" throws a dll error and crashes systems (same thing in a couple other games). I suspect this is MS problem, but if there is a circumvention, please try.

Your friend.

Posted Jul 21, 2019
    FluteVegetables and LilaTheWolf like this.
  2. I obviously do not play Bedrock so I am not sure what the issue is. But I do play Bedrock on Java so I clicked on this because I thought it was about Java but it wasn't so I mind as well go ahead. This sounds like a small bug report. I suggest clicking the link next to the word "Link" and fill it out and try to get proof if possible, it will help them out much as possible to find out what the exact problem is. Do not see why you need to report this as a Forum Thread if there is a bug report for a reason... I hope you understand what I am trying to say, Dezzy.

Link: https://www.mineplex.com/bugs-game

Posted Jul 22, 2019
  3. I already have weeks ago.

3 weeks now the animals have been underground in ^

Its in Survival games too.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 22, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  4. Hey!

I obviously can't speak on behalf of our Development team but I can say with certainty that the team is aware of these issues. Unfortunately, they're an underlying deficiency originating from a programming discrepancy in the latest Minecraft update. The best advice that I can give you would be to submit a bug report here so our team can formally process your complaints.

Mineplex is actively pursuing the solutions to this problem and many more; rest assured Quality Assurance and Development are committed to the well-being of our network and to providing our patrons with the best possible experience.

Posted Jul 22, 2019
    OakStairs likes this.
  5. This bug will probably get fixed somewhere in between 8-12 months. The thing is, bug fixes, game updates or even new games are kept very secret between the leadership team and developers. That being said, we don’t really know when this will be fixed.

Posted Aug 19, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.