• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Keen Eye Achievement Isn't Working

Discussion in 'Draw My Thing' started by rylixx, Jun 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to put this, but I've noticed the keen eye achievement isn't working for not only me but other players as well. I have gotten the all the words on multiple occasions and havent received the achievement. Anyways, I was hoping this could be fixed at some point. Thanks

Posted Jun 29, 2019
  2. That's unfortunate, hopefully this will get fixed soon!

Posted Jun 29, 2019
  3. Oh no, you've run across a bug in-game! Don't worry, our lovely Quality Assurance has a reporting page made just for these instances. All you will have to do is head over to the Report a Bug page and submit a bug report. From there, a member of our Quality Assurance team will get in touch with you to discuss your findings of the bug report. Before you do this, I strongly advise you to read over the Official Bug Report Guide so you can efficiently and of course correctly report any bugs/issues found. Since I've answered your thread, I will go ahead and lock it to avoid users breaking the Forum Rules. If you have any questions regarding this forum reply, feel free to message me and I will be more than happy to assist you!

< Thread locked - Thread answered >

Posted Jun 29, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.