• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Keen Eye

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by YTK_Bowser, Jan 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't remember whenever this achievement worked but I hope everyone is familiar that on Draw My Thing you can not receive the Keen Eye achievement. I'm just curious because I realized within a month or two the staff team managed to fix the Best Friends achievement on Nano Games. So, if they were able to fix that should we expect the other achievements to be fixed soon? Or is it a whole different problem to take care of when it applies to different games.

Posted Jan 12, 2020
  2. I thought it works

Posted Jan 12, 2020
  3. I've gotten it quite a few times, pretty sure it's still broken.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 13, 2020
  4. Mineplex is aware of these achievements bugs and are trying to their best to get it resolved as quick as possible. Though, there might be some that they are not aware of so I'd suggest to go over the Bug Report Guide and submit a bug report here.

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  5. Hi there,

This issue is already known by QA and the Development Team. I apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused.

In the future, making bug reports is a much better way to report bugs, as they will go straight to QA for us to test. Let me know if I can help you out in any further ways.

Forum Staff Note: Locked - Thread Addressed

Posted Jan 13, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jan 13, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.