• 1527 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10450 Players Online
  • 8923 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

KillaDerek's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KillaDerek, Dec 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hello everyone! My name is Derek, otherwise known as KillaDerek in-game. I am an 18 year old male who loves the game of Minecraft. I remember playing Mineplex way back and it always being my favorite server. Mineplex has an amazing community to offer and a plethora of games that I cannot get enough of. I remember getting off of school when I was in middle school, and would immediately head to the public library where there was internet with a few of my friends so we could game our hearts out. Sadly, I didn't have internet at home, so for once I actually looked forward to going to school.

I was a very selfish player before. I would say when I was around 15-16 years old I would take advantage of the multiple hacked clients that were put out on youtube to win some games of SG and UHC. It was very selfish of me and I was punished multiple times for my behavior. I am 18 now and have learned dearly from my mistakes and love Mineplex. I took a decent break of about a year and came back happier than ever to become apart of the Mineplex community once again. Mineplex really does a great job on giving a warm welcome, and for that I am extremely greatful!

A little more about me.. Once again I am an 18 year old male and I do in fact attend college along with a fulltime job working with UPS. I also love to day trade in the foreign exchange markets for a profit. With all this combined, life can be a little stressful, so coming back to a very welcoming community has always been a plus and puts a smile on my face after a long day. I come to college on a full ride and I am actually majoring in Finance hoping I can one day become my own boss whether it be through the markets or a business owner!

Here I will leave a quote that has always stuck with me when I was a kid growing up. It's a very motivational quote and it pushes me to do bigger and greater things in life.

"Nothing is Impossible, the world itself says Im - possible" -Audrey Hepburn

Once again, thank you for time out of your day to read my introduction to this wonderful community. If you are willing to team up in some games or even go head to head, my IGN is KillaDerek and I will be online many times throughout the day!

Have a great day everyone and have a great Christmas!

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    Cardyceps, anna ♪ and Swanflight like this.
  2. Ah, so happy to see you back! Wishing you good health and hope you enjoy your time with us again. Cheers!

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    KillaDerek likes this.
  3. Welcome back to the community and we're glad to have you back! I'm in tears whenever I see a user who used to be in the community back then, a lot of players are coming back and hearing about it already makes me smile. I also used to play Mineplex when I was a kid, maybe I believe when I was 11-12 which was probably about 3 years ago and I came back and ended up playing the Bedrock platform since it's a friendly server where there are thousands of players online which is a great benefit to Mineplex. Anyways other than that, I hope you're having a great day which I believe you are and stay safe as always, good luck on your job and just enjoy the moments of your time! If you want to play with me sometimes, feel free to add me in-game, my IGN: ItsAquaris, I'll gladly accept your friend request and we can hop into some games sometimes whenever I'm active!

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    KillaDerek likes this.