• 587 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9025 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Kit Stats?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Evira, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Is there a data sheet for all the kits especially their individual ability damage and ability cooldown time? If so, where can I get it?

If not, do you know which kit's abilities can deal true damage? How much true damage, specifically?

Also, does the melee damage remain the same even if I use my fist, sword, axe, and shovel?

Posted Sep 23, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 23, 2019
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  2. Spider's needler and Guardain's whirpool axe can deal true damage.
    Needler is 1 per arrow, and whirpool axe is 4 per shard.

as for the kits stats I think the mineplex wiki have them.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  3. No wonder I always see Spiders spam Needler especially the competitive players :O

Thank you, Doppio ~

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 23, 2019
  4. Posted Sep 23, 2019
    CubicB likes this.
  5. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 24, 2019
  6. The SSM wiki is infamous for being inaccurate and outdated, though they seem to have updated it recently and it might be better; I wouldn't take everything it says at face value though.
    And yeah, which weapon you use doesn't change your damage. You can use your fist, compass or sword and they would all deal the same amount of damage.

Since you seem to be interested in the topic, I would recommend checking out this page, contains a bunch of info about SSM and its mechanics (not made by me, just linking it).

Posted Sep 24, 2019
  7. Thanks for clearing that up. After all the years I finally know it ;-;

Thanks for the link too. I wasn't aware such a subreddit exist. Joined instantly :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 24, 2019