• 957 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10123 Players Online
  • 9166 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Labis's Youtube PFP & Banner

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Labiss, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Posted Feb 28, 2021
    yvuggu and Alyss_Treaty like this.
  2. Wowwwww, this is amazing!!! Both the profile picture and the banner are so well made, though my favourite is definitely the banner though. The ender dragon in the background looks so cool, along with how you made that glare affect which gives the image some more depth and makes it look real. Clearly you have some insane skill when it comes to making artwork, I'm impressed! Keep it up, you should definitely share some more in the future!

Posted Feb 28, 2021
  3. Hey! This looks incredible omg! I certainly have to agree with @AyyNick above in his response. Both the Profile Picture and the Banner are very well made and I love the aesthetic of both! Personally my favorite is the banner as well, but it doesn't take away from the fact that both look just amazing! Some things I feel that you did extremely well on is placement, background selection, font selection and overall color. The banner has so much detail that I literally am just so amazed in how good it looks! I really like the dragon in the background as well, and the slight perspective the banner has. Most commonly, you see a banner that has a centered text, but this looks really neat from a different angle. As for the profile picture, I love the simplicity in it. It's just their head, but you can notice small details such as a slight blur and the background. This again, looks incredible and I am sure that @Labiss appreciates it greatly! Thank you for sharing this and I hope to potentially see more work from you moving forward.

Posted Feb 28, 2021
    AyyNick likes this.
  4. wsg bro i think you need more egirl otherwise good stuff

Posted Mar 1, 2021