• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6197 Players Online
  • 3307 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Lag Floaters

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by SSkyForge, Jul 7, 2020.

1. PLEASE!!! I deal with lag floaters WAY TO MUCH in skywars! I am currently (as making this post) in a game with a friend in skywars with a lag floater 100 blocks away!!! Out of render distance!! Please! I want there to be an anti lag floater thing or something. thanks

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  2. Definitely a problem in bedrock skywars, happened to me multiple times and I am unable to do anything about it. If they are close enough you can egg or bow them but like it usually is their to far away and they will sit there till the timer runs out. I have all the screenshots of this happening and I meant to make a post just like this but forgot. Anyways, thanks for posting the thread, definitely a big problem that needs to be addressed. +1

Also, I see this as more of a bug report than an idea so it will probably be moved, so I will make another thread suggesting a potential solution to this problem.

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  3. I thought they put in an AFK timer. Is it broken again?

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  4. I just recently replied to a post about this on another thread, but I totally agree. I personally have never experienced this, but I can completely see how this is annoying. Besides the AFK timer, I believe there should also be damage associated with world corruption, to help kill players if they don't naturally fall. Another possible solution would be adding a knockback feature, which would deal knockback to players who are inside the corrupted world area.

Thank you for your feedback, and I hope this gets fixed soon!

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  5. Hey.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having an issue with these players. However there is already an anti-AFK system, unfortunately it only kicks players after a certain amount of time has passed, which can lead to issues with these players. I suggest that you craft a bow at the start of the game so that you can deal with this players if you happen to come across them, or of you happen to notice them before the game starts and are worried you might have an issue with them then you can always leave and rejoin a new lobby. However I agree that this system should be changed, at least for Sky Wars as it’s more of a face-paced gamemode, other than that a possibility would be to fix the world decaying system and have them die as they’re supposed to.

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  6. The AFK Timer works for me

Posted Jul 8, 2020,
    Last edited Jul 8, 2020