• 527 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10247 Players Online
  • 9720 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Lag machine near my 4th base

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Andmes, Jun 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its sad that people don't accept new information and decide to believe on old information that lack detail even the new information shows proof of how its facts ✊

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 9, 2021
  2. Wasn’t this thread about a lagmachine lol?

Posted Jun 10, 2021
  3. So... I'm going to stay out of the argument that's happening in this thread, but I wanted to say thank you so much for posting this. I have always wondered how the servers were laid out and could never figure it out.

Posted Jun 12, 2021
    Toastie likes this.
  4. you Should Prolly Report That Kid Who Did It Also Why Are There Now "OGs" LMAOO

Also Tell Me Who This Guy Is You Can PM Me His Youtube

Posted Jun 13, 2021
  5. This chunks on survival got so off topic from The main subject

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    MaybeMulti likes this.
  6. Hi there!

First and foremost, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with lag machines. Creating lag machines is indeed punishable under Gameplay Trolling, so if this is happening then I would encourage you to report the player(s) doing this and it will be handled accordingly. I'd suggest gathering evidence and creating a forum report after reading through the report guide if you haven't already, and then a staff member will review it as soon as possible. I am going to be locking this thread since the concern has been addressed, but do feel free to send me a PM me if you have any further questions or concerns and I'd be happy to assist you.

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    PieOrPi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.