• 2103 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4682 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Leaderboard Suggestion

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by NaiculS, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Taking this idea from the level 100 discord, add an exp leaderboard. As exp tracks past level 100 this would give level 100s something to do, and would give that extra exp some meaning. It's a pretty simple idea, so there's not so much to say.

Posted Sep 16, 2018
    _Prof_ and joshbet9 like this.
  2. Sorry to take forever to get back to you on this idea.

Since we updated the look of our leaderboards page, we aren't sure this would really fit into the look much. Do you/anyone else have any suggestions on where this leaderboard would even go? @NaiculS

Posted Aug 5, 2019
  3. Since the hopes of getting 100 more levels to grind for are not looking great, I think this would be a decent addition. Mineplex is meant to be a hobby, not work so we need everything possible to motivate players to keep logging on. All level 100s can really due with the current system is to complete achievements if they have not already, and believe me, some are not fun.

I think the most logical place to put that leaderboard would be to add a separate section of overall stats. This may also lead to the addition of in-game time, and gems and treasure shards earned leaderboards.

+1

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Aug 6, 2019