• 209 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4169 Players Online
  • 3960 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Least favorite movie?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CatFan105, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Just wondering what your least favorite movie is. Mine's Artemis Fowl, because
    (Pading jyself so I don't start on a half-hour rant)
    DISNEY took such a good book (capitalized Disney for some reason) and turned it into such a bad movie thwt
    1: now there can essentially never be a good Artemis fowl movie, which I am very disappointed by
    2: its harmful to the series' reputation and possibly even that of the author
    3: umm well its just garbage and I hate how it ruined such a good book series by making it such a hot mess of an excuse for a movie
    (Rant over)
    So
    Umm
    Whats yours?

Posted Nov 22, 2021
    Mr.Cardyceps and N0TVexx like this.
  2. I can't think of a solid answer off of the top of my head so I'll tell you which Marvel movie is my least favorite. I really don't like Captain Marvel and I'm not sure what exactly about it sets me off. It might be her behavior throughout the series, but I mean it might also just be because she was made to be this powerful being and then was proven useless during the fight against Thanos. Not really sure, but I know just I don't enjoy watching that movie

Posted Nov 22, 2021
    N0TVexx, BlazeFire and CatFan105 like this.
  3. i watch alot of movies, i dont pay for it tho so i shouldn't complain lol

i watched a few bad ones recently

like the new HOME ALONE

so bad 0/10

Posted Nov 23, 2021
    N0TVexx, LostShrimp13 and CatFan105 like this.
  4. Hey!

My all-time least favorite movie has got to be Green Lantern. It was a terrible movie and the CGI was terrible.

Posted Nov 23, 2021
    N0TVexx and CatFan105 like this.
  5. really any of the newer star wars movies are pretty bad, but for a #1 worst movie i'd go with velocipastor

Posted Nov 23, 2021
  6. What is that
    The mental image i got was a small dinosaur holding a Bible and I already hate it

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 23, 2021
  7. Aliens ate my homework

Posted Nov 23, 2021
  8. Also sounds absolutely terrible

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 23, 2021
    N0TVexx and Orangey✌ like this.
  9. Probably Willy Wonka just never liked it.

Posted Nov 24, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  10. :O WHAT.. jk it’s kinda creepy and grandpa spent 20 years in bed..Prentending to bed bedridden and needing 24/7 care and put his family in the poor house and ruin his family forever and the second he gets to go to a candy factory he jumps up and runs and even does a dance

Posted Nov 24, 2021,
    Last edited Nov 24, 2021
  11. While I've never tortured myself with any of these, pretty much anything from IHE's Search for the Worst series, or the myriad of atrocious animated mockbusters out there would take the cake in my book.

The worst thing I've ever seen personally though would be Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure. Take away all the good writing, acting, and comedy from the original and throw what's left into a generic castaway story that barely has anything to do with Christmas and you get this forgotten "sequel", if you can even call it that.

Posted Nov 24, 2021
  12. Heyya!

I think my least favorite movie has to be the newer IT and IT 2. Pennywise never even came close to freaking me out and I ended up skipping an entire part of the movie because it was so boring to me that I fell asleep in the theater trying to watch it. I am very easily scared but the cliche "clown with lots of teeth targets children" just isn't really scary to me anymore. If a movie is so slow moving that I fall asleep during it when I'm not tired at all then I say it's not a very entertaining movie.

Posted Nov 25, 2021
    N0TVexx, BlazeFire and CatFan105 like this.
  13. Any home alone movie after the first two

Posted Nov 26, 2021
    JMPhase and BlazeFire like this.
  14. Trying to think what movies i dont like that much.. Hm- oh I know, i never really liked any of the despicable me movies they're just kinda cringe sorry.

Posted Nov 28, 2021
  15. This literally is basically what my answer was gonna be, I started not being a marvel fan when I was like 6 and found out spider man wasn’t real hahah :(

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    Cepheus, _ItsMusic_ and CatFan105 like this.
  16. That sounds terrible

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    Cepheus and Orangey✌ like this.
  17. Update: Home Sweet Home Alone was a terrible film.

Just watch it, and you'll understand.

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    N0TVexx likes this.
  18. Ohhh? I’ve never heard of it.

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    Cepheus and Orangey✌ like this.
  19. The new home alone movie

Posted Nov 29, 2021
  20. Had they not realized that it doesn't need to be part of a series?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 29, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.